Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Free pass Saturday (11/4/17)
- - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-04 9:24 AM
Free pass today - skip your workout, skip your house work, skip cooking.  it's the weekend and it's all yours.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-11-04 9:30 AM
actually - our park district gave everyone in the community a 2 week free pass to the park district amenities.  I activated mine today and will spend some time on the indoor track.  Lee is still on limited workouts post surgery so we had an easy run/walk on the track.  Pretty much jog 5 laps, walk 2.  repeat repeat to 3 miles. 

It's 40 and raining so a perfect day for an indoor track.  Unfortunately it is also state cross country today.  My neighbor boy runs at 11:00 for class 1A.  The 1A girls will already have muddied it up in the 10 am race.  He's in team contention for small schools.   Then our public high school has a boy that will run at noon.  No team, individual.  He could win it all.  I can't imagine the mud as he runs in the 3rd rotation of the day.  Anyway, run strong Spencer and Jake!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-11-04 2:59 PM
We are having a beautiful day. A plus since the wedding is outdoors. Supposedly the vows are timed to coincide with the sunset. We shall see. Had some delicious oysters for lunch.

Mobile is a nice city. Can’t wait to hit the beach tomorrow.
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-11-04 3:11 PM
Rest day for me. I picked up my packet last night so I am ready for tomorrow. Going to be a bit warm tomorrow with starting temps in the 60s but I guess that isn't too bad. Gives me an excuse if I go slow.

I ordered spaghetti from my favorite place in town and I'll pick that up in a couple minutes.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Free pass Saturday (11/4/17)