Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thankful Thursdays RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-02 6:40 AM
:cool:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-02 6:40 AM Edited 2017-11-02 6:45 AM
Holy moly it is NOVEMBER! :shocker!:

Need more coffee.

My kids are so freaking good getting dressed and being ready in the mornings:cool: Once they are up. Tj is easy, I just stand him up:laugh:

Only 3 more weeks of soccer. I'm sad:sad: I've really enjoyed just being a soccer mom and chillin' at practice and double game weekends. I'm going to miss it. And really, if we never get a game this saturday, we only have the tournament left. :sad:

My foot really hurt yesterday to the point where I wondered if I tore it again:shocker!: But it seems fine today.:wtf:

More cavities filled yesterday.

WOW! Spent $2074 on my car and it is AMAZING how good it drives:shocker!::laugh::laugh::laugh: Two new tires, new belts. I can really tell the difference. New brakes - NO SQUEALING and no vibrations. Alignment. OMG. I could fall in love again all over if i don't look at all the crap in the car:laugh:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-02 7:10 AM
Yesterday was November too. : pbbt:

New tires always give it that new car ride. I’m looking at replacing mine soon. I have 65,000 miles on these. They’ve been really good tires.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-02 7:20 AM
--They called about scheduling the MRI yesterday. Again. They still haven’t corrected the order to have both of them done at one location. :wtf: Really? Can someone get off of their phone, posting status updates and do their freaking job? :mutmad: I asked about how long they were scheduling out and explained that this is sort of time sensitive being that I have an appointment with a neurologist to review the results the 27th. She said they’re scheduling into the week of the 13th. Okay, you’d better hurry up and get this set up. :mutmad::roll:

--Bad night last night. Both arms and my left leg hurt. :cry: I give up. :cry:

--Took the dogs for a long walk yesterday and then we went down to the garden and I shelled some dried beans. Sarge had to practically sit on my lap the entire time. Meadow was out hunting around in the woods. :happy:

--My last appointment just cancelled. That’s okay though. I have a guy wanting in for 30 minutes and I’ll squeeze him in earlier in the day. Make up for the cancelled appointment plus still get done earlier. :cool:

--Hovering around 70 for the race. I need to start entering the paper registrations into a spreadsheet. I know why a lot of races only offer online registration. It’s so much easier for the RD.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thankful Thursdays RTTs