Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wet Wednesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 6:42 AM
At least the rain held off for the Halloween celebrations.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 6:52 AM
--Got a request for massage notes from a law firm for a client of mine. All the way back to 2002. :laugh::roll: Yea, right whatever. First of all, I’m not required to keep them that long and second of all because another client of ours stole my old laptop you’re only going to get them as far back as 2014. All for another frivolous lawsuit I might add. This sort of thing unnerves me. :mutmad:

--I guess we’re going to an auction Saturday morning. I’m told we need a disc. : pbbt: It’s up by flyguy and nightowl which means we’ll be leaving at 3 a.m. :cry:

--The Finns celebrate Halloween. It has become popular there in recent years. Jaana sent me several pictures. They definitely put a Finnish twist on things. : pbbt:

--I’ve been letting Sarge inside in the mornings after Iowa leaves so the cats can eat. It’s too cold to sit outside and watch him. Meadow grumbles at him. She’s like, “this is MY space”. :laugh:

--I think I get to pick up rocks this afternoon when I get done with work. Oh boy! :roll:

--The gal I have been working on that did the half Ironman finished in 6:36. I thought that was pretty impressive for her first time. :cool:

--I’m just hoping I can run 5K on Sunday without stopping. And, maybe break 30 minutes. :meh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 7:19 AM
They aren't suing you are they? :shocker!:

Ooh fun picking up rocks!:shocker!::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:30 AM
No, they aren't suing me. She has a worker’s comp case and she is trying to get everything imaginable that is wrong with her covered from a little slip and fall she had on the job. Neck surgery, back surgery, varicose vein surgery, cancer surgery. it goes on. Plus of course a cash settlement.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:47 AM
I hate people like that.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 9:22 AM
cancer from a fall???
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 10:50 AM
My point exactly. I see this all.of.the.time. I think you be flabbergasted by all the people who exist in life by such things.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 7:50 AM
Your client has filed the frivolous suit? Do you even make notes after each time?

I know someone in the Netherlands and she said they are starting to celebrate Halloween there. It hasn't quite taken off but it is happening a little more often.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:36 AM
Any time I have someone that has been involved in any sort of accident that I suspect may end up in court I take notes. People are sue happy. I have yet to have one person that I have been asked for notes from that I feel should be entitled to a damn thing. And, I couldn’t even tell you how many times I’ve been through this.

Otherwise I don’t take detailed notes on every session. I might jot something down here and there in my appointment book to remind me of what to address at the next session but that is about it.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 9:23 AM
oh ok that makes more sense, I was thinking you took notes after every person. It would make sense for regulars too
Parent - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-11-01 7:25 PM
Boy, I bet you have stories!  :shocker!::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 6:55 AM
We had beautiful weather last night for Trick or Treating.

Tj spent the whole night singing Trick or Treat, Smell my feet, give me something good to eat!:laugh:

Their pumpkins were overflowing last night:shocker!:

I just lost the keys to the cash box. I've been sitting RIGHT HERE. They couldn't have gone anywhere:mutmad::mutmad::mutmad::wtf:

I've had a slight, barely there, headache since Sat. I'm guessing allergies. :sad:

Tonight the kids are in bed early and SO AM I!

Ripley may not have a game this weekend. I'm 50-50 on it. I love games. But I wanna sleep in and get up at 10am and dud around the house with no aim for a while.:blush: And then maybe take a nap:mischief:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 6:59 AM
Check your hand for your keys. It happens. :laugh::blush:

Last week Iowa commented that he had “a low-grain headache”. :laugh: An obvious indication you’ve been farming too much. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 7:21 AM
Still haven't found the keys. They are those little keys. Might have to get a new cash box and take a hammer to this one.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 8:20 AM
I couldn't find my phone a couple weeks ago. It was in my hand
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:36 AM
You’re exhibiting signs of being much older than you are. :laugh::mischief:: pbbt:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 9:23 AM
:cry:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:48 AM
I was talking on my phone once to my mom, complaining I couldn't find my phone.

I'm brilliant!:blush::laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 9:23 AM
:laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 9:24 AM
TBH, it has happened on more than on occasion:blush:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 9:25 AM
:laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 10:51 AM
You’re coming off as waaaaaay older than you are. Worse off than Kelly. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 1:49 PM
Well, I am older than she is:laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:48 AM
For some reason I put them in the change purse. No clue why. But at least I found them.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 7:51 AM
When I walked into daycare I heard kids singing that song too :laugh:

I vote for sleeping in!
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 7:59 AM
I concur with sleeping in and having a lazy day!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 7:57 AM
B managed to stay in his costume all day at daycare (well they took the hoodie off of him for some of the day)

Took him to a few neighbor houses to trick or treat. He just kind of stared like "what is going on". He did enjoy playing in the big bucket of candy at home.

We have soooo much candy left over it is ridiculous. I thought I bought less than last year, so not sure if we just had fewer kids because of the cold or what. I put a reminder in my phone for next October to not buy so much. M has a selective memory and will forget all about having a ton of leftovers so hopefully this works as proof

I can't believe it is November. I'm going to have a 1 year old this month :shocker!::shocker!::shocker!::shocker!:

Maybe I can re-invent myself this month as someone who finally works out again :laugh:

Need to figure out B's outfit for his pictures this weekend. It now looks like a high of 70 on Sunday instead of being super cold which is good
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:00 AM
His little outfit was so cute:hug:

You can find places to send the candy left over to the troops. Not sure where though. Ask a local school.

The first year goes by super fast. When rip was 11.5 months I started wanting another:blush:

Baby pics:cool:
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-11-01 7:23 PM
When rip was 11.5 months I started wanting another

When #1 was 11.5 months, I was already 10 weeks pregnant with another.  :blush:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-11-01 7:41 PM
When #1 was 6 months old I found out I was pregnant with #2. :shocker!:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-02 6:06 AM
:shocker!::laugh:
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-11-02 7:40 PM
When #1 was 6 months old I found out I was pregnant with #2

:shocker!::laugh: Nothing like celebrating #1's first birthday in maternity clothes, huh?  I was already showing in her b'day pics. :blush:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-11-02 8:56 PM
I never really got out of the maternity clothes. I hadn’t lost any of the pregnancy weight from #1 before I got pregnant again. :cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-03 6:32 AM
I didn't realize they were that close in age. My brother was 4 months old when my mom got pregnant with me. Heck no!
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-11-03 6:42 AM
Even more so when you consider that #2 came 5 weeks early.  :cry:  #1 wasn't walking when #2 was born.  I had over a year of 2 in cloth diapers.  :shocker:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-03 8:12 AM
:shocker!:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-11-02 6:06 AM
:shocker!::laugh:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-11-01 8:37 AM
I hope you at least bought candy that you like. I’d hate to see that go to waste. :wink:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-01 9:24 AM
I'm on the fence about that. M is adament about buying stuff he likes so he can eat leftovers. I'd rather have something I think is OK but I don't love so that I am not super tempted.  Really I wish I had regular Reese cups leftover to bake something with. Instead I have kitkats, snickers, and Reese cups with reese pieces inside.
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-11-01 7:24 PM
I'll take the KitKats!! :laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-03 6:33 AM
that's M's favorite too
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-11-03 6:32 AM
thanks we are doing that at work. I'm saving some stuff for Christmas stockings but then donating the rest
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Wet Wednesday RTTs