Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Soaking Saturday - 10/28
- - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-10-28 7:37 AM
All day rain here.

What'd got gong today?
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-10-28 7:45 AM
Probably a rest day for me since I ran the 5k last night, but if I get bored I'll go to the gym for some type of workout.

Has the L&O forum started the combined daily thread? I don't know if I'll join in there or not.

Holabird Sports sent me an email about a deal on Brooks Launch 4 shoes. I've been thinking of trying those some day so I went ahead and ordered a pair.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-10-28 8:06 AM
I hate to post before I run but I'm killing time until the temps go up a little more.  And Lee is out on the trails so I've got dog duty until he gets home.

Nice job on your 5k last night Dave.  And yes, the combined daily is up and running.  Since last Sunday I believe.  I've posted 2 or 3 times.  Seems to be going over well.

We did steaks on the Weber last night so I need to plan lighter fare for today.  Amy will be in town for a Halloween party and then will spend the night.  We've got 2 football playoff games at the stadium today and CC sectionals one town over.  That's a lot of hub bub for this small town.   And I suppose most of the downtown bars and restaurants have adult trick or treating tonight...not really my scene though.
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-10-28 8:40 AM
We are having our church festival today and I helped with packet pickup.  Some of the course marshalls did not show up, so I took on that additional task.  Thank heavens I dressed warmly as it is nippy out there.  Perfect running weather.  Now I need to go work at the ice cream booth -- I don't there will be many sales.

Hope to get a power walk later.

Enjoy your day!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-10-28 9:18 AM
ice cream   brrr.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-10-28 9:59 AM
And guess what!  The shift was covered. The ladies said, "oh I guess we forgot to turn our volunteer list in."
Parent - By JetGirl [us] Date 2017-10-28 3:39 PM
Felt perky this am so went back for spin again.

Knew it was going to b chilly and dreary today so got some Pho. Sooo good!

Watching football now. It is raining pretty hard.
Parent - By Kymoose [us] Date 2017-10-28 4:00 PM
Temps were at the freezing mark when I went for a run this morning.  The sun popped eventually and warmed things up a little.  I made it 15.02 miles on a rural road loop that I haven't run in quite a while.

I drove to regional cc meet to watch my former student compete.  He qualified for state.  I'm not at all surprised.  It was good to watch him compete again.

Makayla had to be at work at 9:00 this morning at her job at Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken.  She was opening up the restaurant for the first time.  She works unGil 6:00.  Fortunately she really likes her job.
Parent - By DottieO Date 2017-10-28 8:28 PM
Big rain and wind coming here Sunday into Monday. I’m pretty sure the rest of the boats still in the water at the marina are going to get pulled by Sunday afternoon.

No running.  Just sleeping and work and a little walking.

:grin:
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Soaking Saturday - 10/28