Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Finally Over Friday RTTs
- - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 6:48 AM
:blush:
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-10-27 7:17 AM
Congratulations Kelly!  :cool:

*Finally a day off!  What a long, rough week.  I had 4 long, consecutive cleaning days.  And 2 of them were deep cleaning days.  12 hours in a 2 bedroom/1 bath house. You know that house is clean.  :laugh:  I will not be scheduling a week like this again. 

*Yesterday I went up to the attic play room in the house I was cleaning.  I got to the top of the stairs, looked around and said nope and went back downstairs.  :laugh:  I'll deal with that next week.  It looks like they were in the middle of some epic play there.  :wink: 

*Today is catch up day.  My own house is pretty much a wreck of course.  :roll:  And there's no food in it.  We agreed last night would be leftover night but then dh and my oldest son ate all the leftovers for lunch.  :mutmad:  At least the food got eaten I guess.

*Cloudy and cold here this morning.  I was hoping for some sunshine to help motivate me to get moving, but no such luck. 

*Conference meet for Anthony tomorrow. It will likely be the last cross meet we see him in.  Ever.  And it may well be the last cross meet he runs collegiately.  :cry:  I will definitely miss being around this sport.  I really never thought this day would come.  I think back to those elementary cross country days where it all started.  :hug:

*Bill has proposed 2 marathons this winter for me.  I'm looking at South Carolina in January and Utah in March.  The March one is pretty firm.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 8:17 AM
Why would it take 12 hours to clean a house:shocker!: What the hell did they do to it? Were they there?
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-10-27 11:40 AM
They wanted every.single.thing cleaned. And it was a very clean house to begin with.  It’s a challenging client.
Parent - - By nooner [us] Date 2017-10-27 8:17 AM
Let me know if you end up doing Charleston in January. I did it the first year and did the half one year. It is flat but the course isn't the nicest once you get out of downtown (~ mile 6).
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 8:32 AM
Hi !!
Parent - - By nooner [us] Date 2017-10-27 8:57 AM
Hi!! You need to come to SC too. (I know you don't have the same connection you did when you were down here the last time)

Congrats on the Hall of Fame! Very cool!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 9:54 AM
thanks! Maybe someday if I ever run again :laugh::laugh: My brother is in Myrtle Beach so I'd like to get back there sometime
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 9:03 AM
:shocker!: HI! :hug::cool:
Parent - - By nooner [us] Date 2017-10-27 9:18 AM
Hi!!

I poke my head in here every now & then to check in on folks.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 10:17 AM
Sweet!:hug:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-10-27 11:42 AM
Thanks, I’ll do that. I read about the course on marathon guide. Dh really likes a January getaway, so who am I to argue with a marathon proposal. :wink:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 8:25 AM
thanks!

12 hours on a 2 bedroom house :shocker!:

LOL on Bill proposing the races
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 7:34 AM
Congratulations on the Hall of Fame! That is really cool! Looks like the night was a lot of fun.

:cool:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 8:25 AM
thanks!
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 8:15 AM
Good morning! I'm so glad today is Friday. This week took FOREVER.

We changed all of our company passwords the last few weeks. Every thing is fine except our 401k accounts keep locking us out. Despite being reset and changed.:mutmad::roll:

I have spent 4152 for insurance this year. :mutmad: Just in premiums. In 2014 that amount was $1089. :mutmad:

Sleepy. We get to sleep in tomorrow:cool:

Forgot about the freaking hold on large deposits. Now waiting.....:mutmad:

Starving.

One more week in the boot. Feel like the foot, heel is finally improving. Might even be ready to try a harder shoe by that time.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 8:26 AM
I hate having to change passwords (or keep track of them for that matter)

Enjoy sleeping in! The kids better cooperate for that
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 9:04 AM
They will. Getting up at 6am takes its toll. Rip might wake up but she'll steal the ipad or help herself to the tv. Tj will probably sleep as late as I will. Hopefully 9am:cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 8:32 AM
Last night went well. I was super nervous right before it was my turn to speak but then I felt ok during it. My friends said I did fine but of course they wouldn't tell me I sucked - at least not to my face

They also take your headshot and turn it into a metal etching thing for the Hall of Fame wall.  Mine is AWFUL! The picture is fine but when it was turned into the metal thing it looks like I'm missing my teeth on the bottom, left side when really it is just the angle from the picture and my smile. Why am I not surprised mine is bad :laugh::laugh:

B did good with the babysitter. I think she put him down a little late and so he was pretty fussy for her but nothing she isn't used to from him. She did get some good snuggles as he fell asleep having his bottle and she said she rocked him for a while before putting him down.

It is good to know I have someone available like that on a weekday. She lives kind of far probably for a weekend babysitting job (and she is off on Fridays) but if I needed a weeknight again she could probably do it.

My friends really want to do a girls trip vacation next year. I would love to do it, I'm desperate but I'm like I can't commit. They understand but I just hope that things finally start to get better and I'd be able to leave him for a few days and not be afraid.

Slept terribly last night. Went to bed late since I got home late, slept hard for about 4 hours and then was wide awake. Watched some TV, finally fell back asleep for about an hour before my alarm went off. And now I have a headache

Was supposed to take B to homecoming tomorrow because I'm supposed to go out at halftime to be honored but it is going to be a high of 41 so my parents just want me to drop him at their house. Originally they were going to come to the game for it but they don't want to be out in the cold. They've been wanting to babysit him for a while so this is their chance. I mean I'd love them to babysit more often but it just doesn't work out since we don't live close by.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 9:10 AM
How far away are your parents?

How is M doing?

I'm so glad the babysitter is working out. :cool:

The Hall of Fame is pretty cool! Way to go. I bet that was a cool event. Sucks about the etching though.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-27 9:55 AM
My parents are like 40-45 min away, so not far but not super close. Plus my mom hates the interstate so that makes it more challenging if they were going to come up here.

M comes and goes with being good. But until I don't see anger for a long time I'm going to be afraid
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-27 10:17 AM
I understand that. :hug::hug:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Finally Over Friday RTTs