Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thoughts for the Thursday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-12 6:15 AM
What’s on your mind?
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-12 6:31 AM
--Library doesn’t have our book group book in their system so I had to buy it. :meh: No surprise there.

--I survived yesterday. It isn’t so bad while I’m working it’s just that I pay the price at night. :cry:

--Looking through my Groupon history I found a Photobook America Groupon I never used. :blush: While it’s not good for the $100 worth of photobooks at least I can still apply the $29 toward one. I do vaguely remember never using that. Oops!

--Ordered a new phone yesterday. Now if that wasn’t a royal pita. :roll: What you would think would take 10 minutes tops took nearly an hour and I still have to call back once they send me a text saying the order was shipped (even though it won’t be) and have them change the address. For whatever reason they can’t do that now. :wtf: GRRRR!

--I got $200 off the phone but I couldn’t get that deal if I bought the phone outright. I have to make 24 installment payments. There is no interest or added fees of any sort so it doesn’t make much sense. The only thing I can think of is that they are operating like a credit card and hoping you’ll be late on a payment so then they can dock you and add on fees. Whatever. I’m not late on payments. I got the iPhone 7 128 GB phone for $549.99 so I thought that was a pretty good deal.

--Checked my savings account on line last night and a deposit I made last week isn’t on there. I have a feeling it got deposited into my checking account. Need to check the deposit slip when I get to work and get that straightened out. I don’t have on line access set up on my business account so I couldn’t check on it myself.

--Sent Iowa to the feed store yesterday to get dog food. He gets his Old Farts discount on Wednesday. So, he comes home with 2 bags (80 lb.) of dog food. :laugh: I guess we do have two dogs now. : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-12 6:40 AM
That's a lot of dog food! Did he also buy more microwavable pork rinds :laugh:

From where did you order your phone?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-12 7:13 AM
No, no more pork rinds. :laugh: I’m pretty sure we still have a few packages. I don’t think they were as good as he thought.

I just got my phone through Verizon.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Thoughts for the Thursday RTTs