Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Time Saver Tuesday RTTs
- - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-10 7:58 AM
That’s what Jackie Warner calls her workout. : pbbt:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-10 8:09 AM
--Allstate is being a lazy pain in the ass. :mutmad: After being insured by them for 4-5 years on my office building they all of a sudden need verification that I have updated electrical, pluming, roof, heating/air, etc. Who keeps receipts and tax records from 10-12 years back? :wtf: I did a 100% complete renovation between May 2005 and March 2007. All they would have to do would be to do a 5 minute walk-thru and confirm the work. I actually have a handful of receipts but nothing to the tune of the $60K I put in to it. Yesterday I wrote up a detailed description (just about to the point of every single piece of ceramic tile that was laid) and I’m going to have my dad sign off on it since he did the majority of the work and back date it. If they don’t accept it then I find another insurance provider. Don’t be lazy dicks. :mutmad:

--Enjoying The Voice minus Jennifer Hudson. She annoys me more than Alicia Keyes. I happen to love Miley on there. She makes the show.

--It totally poured last night.

--Iowa got over 60 bushel to the acre on this last field of beans. :cool: That is kick ass good.

--His company’s field sucked. :laugh: His bosses expect that we’re going to pay them their share in cash. They have no intention of putting it back into the company but rather they’ll hide it and stash it in their own pockets. HA! I have news for them. I’ll do it but I’m subtracting 30% for the taxes we will have to pay on it. :evil:

--Who knew Ol' Roy made Greek Yogurt dog bones. :laugh: They give my dogs serious gas. :cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-10 9:05 AM
can you just write the company a check in the name of the company? that way your hands are clean

seems weird Allstate is requiring all of that. Wonder why
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-10 3:36 PM
Yes, that’s what I intend to do but anything to do with money goes through a woman in Chicago who overseas all of the owners financial matters. I suspect, we all suspect, that the two dudes running the company here are stealing, embezzling, etc. Hence, the reason they want the cash. If they get a check it will have to be sent to Chicago for deposit and it will raise question as to what it is for and that will open up a whole can of worms. Mark my words, shit is going to be going down here. It’s just a matter of time.

IDK, what the deal is with Allstate. It’s to the tune of $234/year though.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-10 10:48 AM
I haven't heard good things about Allstate. But it seems if they want to confirm the building is to certain standards they should send someone out to see. :roll::mutmad:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-10 3:38 PM
I’ve actually had very good experiences with them. Was insured for years on the car with them and now have my office and Iowa’s motorcycle with them. I was planning to switch both vehicles over as soon as I come due with my current carrier. Maybe not now. :meh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-10 10:49 AM
Wonder how his company even stays in business:shocker!:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-10-10 3:42 PM
They keep bringing in new investors. There is astronomical potential as far as the product and where it’s going but as long as they have who they have in charge there is no chance it will make it. :meh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-10 8:11 AM
I keep thinking one of these days I'm going to work out but it just hasn't happened

Babysitter coming tonight for a couple hours to make sure it works for when I need her 2 weeks from now. Hope it goes ok. Have to figure out something to do for those 2 hours

Got B some skeleton jammies last night - the ones that have the bones on them. Might need to wear them a few times. I think they glow in the dark too

On call for Medicare questions from a client from 10-12 today. Used to have to go and sit at their office only to have like 3 people come by the whole time so this year we're just doing the phone line which is nice

Told myself I'm going to start eating better. Nothing drastic but just trying to cut out the junk. But then someone brought in donuts from one of my fav places. But I figured I can indulge with that because I'm not the one going and getting it :laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-10 10:49 AM
Let's workout together, tonight. Pinky promise: pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-10 11:02 AM
no workout when it is babysitter night, tomorrow I have too much going on to leave early to get the workout in, and Thursday I have to work til 5. Ugh. I miss the days of being able to go workout after work or go to a 6pm or 7pm class
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-10 1:39 PM
Yup. I was thinking about that two weeks ago when the kids were with Q. I'd think, hey go for a run, but damn foot:cry:

The freedom without kids. Oh sometimes it hurts! But i saw an article about how lonely it can get as the kids get older and more self-sufficient. So win some, lose some.
Parent - - By Ballet [us] Date 2017-10-10 5:16 PM
It's not lonely when they are self-sufficient! It's liberating!! :grin:

Ok, ask me again in a year when I have one far away at college :cry:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-11 5:57 AM
:laugh::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-10-11 6:24 AM
: pbbt::hug:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Time Saver Tuesday RTTs