Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Falling Wednesday (nrr)
- - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-10-04 9:38 AM
Post em!
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-10-04 9:39 AM
Remember the acquaintance I have who walked out of her 50 mile hike on a broken foot? She posted her trip report. It's an interesting study in perseverance and preparedness.

https://evergreenendurance.com/2017/10/03/pride-goeth/
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-10-04 11:10 AM
:::gasp!::: Amazing story.
Parent - By classicsnerd [us] Date 2017-10-04 11:34 AM
Wow, she is a great storyteller! And those pictures are stunning.  I wish her the best with her prognosis and recovery.  I read this while pumping during a break - very entertaining!
Parent - By swandive Date 2017-10-04 1:02 PM
Wow, what a gorgeous place!  It really sucks about her broken ankle, but it sounds like she was well-prepared.
Parent - By gophergirl [us] Date 2017-10-04 6:28 PM
Wow! What a story, the strength and determination to keep moving.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-10-04 1:57 PM
Still dealing with hand foot mouth over here. I think it is starting to get better as my throat doesn't hurt as much, but my hands and feet are still pretty bad especially anything involving fine motor skills. On the bright side I have been working from home and it has been nice to get stuff done but also do a few things around the house and organize some baby stuff to sell, etc.
Parent - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-10-04 3:20 PM
I had that as a kid. It totally sucks!  But you will get over it! hang in there. Good excuse to curl up with netflix!
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-10-05 7:38 AM
Sorry about the illness. I had just about everything when I was a kid (especially those things with rashes) because there were almost no shots for stuff. Too bad they don't have a shot for this. :sad:
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-10-05 7:10 PM
Sorry to hear you got the HFM. I managed to avoid it when E had is last year, but I did catch his RSV! :sad: I don't recommend that either...no matter what, caring for a sick child while you are also sick has got to be the worst. Hope you both are feeling better soon!
Up Topic Communities / Women / Falling Wednesday (nrr)