Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thurprise Thursdailies (NRR?)
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-28 9:34 AM
Anything surprised you lately?
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-28 9:35 AM
A little surprise last night. We were told that the kittens we have are five sisters.

I picked up Lemondrop last night, held her on her back to tickle her tummy, then looked more closely at Lemondrop's nether regions. Tickled kitten tummy some more and called DS for a second opinion.

Two little lemons done dropped! We think Lemondrop is a boy.
Parent - - By tritri Date 2017-09-28 12:36 PM
:laugh::laugh::hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-28 1:07 PM
DS snorted "more like lentils than lemons". Poor underendowed kitten.
Parent - - By reebs (chicken whisperer) Date 2017-09-28 10:20 AM
I am worried that this is just confirmation bias, since I've been thinking about menopause a lot recently, but I woke up last night with my PJs drenched. :shocker!: I'm hoping it is just that we turned the heat on for a few days last week and forgot to turn it off as the house has gotten warmer. Sigh. Either that or the enormous cocktail of allergy medications I'm on right now.:roll:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-28 1:16 PM
Could be any one of a number of things -- pajamas too thick for the temperature, a virus, hormone swings, nonbreathable mattress pad, meds, or something else. All I can advise is have a couple of spare sets of pajamas on hand so you can change and go back to bed.
Parent - - By BRunR [ca] Date 2017-09-28 10:38 AM
So Lemon drop is living up to "his" name?
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-28 1:17 PM
Yes, he is. Though not much has dropped or "man"ifested -- pun intended -- yet.
Parent - By ironjen Date 2017-09-28 2:14 PM
What surprised me is the fact that my husband forgot he agreed to me doing 2 away races this year due to last years fiasco at LP. Then I remembered that he was under duress when he agreed (major kidney stone). Oh well.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Thurprise Thursdailies (NRR?)