Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Why don't they deliver Wednesday RTTs
- - By kelly_v Date 2017-09-27 4:58 AM
I wish Starbucks delivered, I need it like woah
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-09-27 5:43 AM
--We’ve been out of coffee for 4-5 days now. I keep forgetting to buy any because I sort of lost my craving when I had that Prednisone reaction. I guess Iowa is on his own. : pbbt:

--So, we had a nice dinner last night. Grilled burgers and marinated, grilled vegetable skewers with onion, peppers and mushrooms. After that Iowa made cheese dip. Yea, the Velveeta kind. Well, he was up hunting around for Advil and a Pepsi in the middle of the night. I try to tell him he can’t eat like a bachelor anymore and think it’s going to be okay. :laugh:

--Canned 9 more pints of beans last night. That’s it. I’m done.  I still have quite of few in the fridge but I’m going to give those away today. I was going to be done before this but I wanted to make sure to have excess. We’re going to make some gift baskets with our canned goods for our families for Christmas. :hug:

--I’ve never had anything that gets more excited when I get home than Sarge. : pbbt: He gets in this uncontrollable hopping and whimpering mode when I pull in the driveway. :laugh: Meadow is always glad to see me but she doesn’t exhibit a whole lot of expression like that.

--I’m getting a massage today. :cool: Kim is coming to my office because her house is under a major renovation. I have another one scheduled for Monday with a guy in Springfield. I bought a couple Groupons when they had a 20% off sale so each 90 minute massage was just $41. :cool::cool:

--Worked on a kid yesterday from a small little community about 40 minutes from here that has been offered a full ride golf scholarship to Mizzou. Dang, he must be pretty good. :shocker!:
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-09-27 5:54 AM
Ellie gets like that.  Circling, vocalizing.  We've gotten the jumping thing mostly trained out of her, unless it's Anthony or Marie coming home from college.  Then all bets are off.  :laugh:

I'm glad you're done with all the canning.  I bet your arm is too.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-09-27 9:08 AM
Does Pepsi help with heartburn?

I miss good Groupon deals for 90 min massages.  Just curious do you tell people you are a MT ? Or only if they ask what your job is?
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-09-27 10:13 AM
Pepsi wouldn’t help me with heartburn but maybe some. He said he needed to burp. :laugh:

This guy knows I’m a MT because when he first returned my call he got my voicemail. I’ll sometimes tell them. Definitely if they ask what I do.
Parent - - By Mickeyd Date 2017-09-27 6:07 AM
*Joseph's gf has been home sick.  Last night he asked to go over there and watch movies.  Um no, she's running a fever of 102.  :roll:  It will already be a miracle if you don't get it too, we don't need to give you one more chance at it.  :laugh:

*It looks like Anthony will miss Saturday's meet.  He pulled his hamstring last Friday and it isn't healing exceptionally quickly.    :cry:  I really hope it heals up so he gets a couple more meets in, but I know hamstrings aren't known for being a quick fix.  :sad:

*The cold front came though over night.  I'm looking forward to getting the dog out for a walk.  Hopefully the air quality has improved.  I know we are still dealing with all the particles in the air due to it being harvest season with no rain, but hopefully the ozone issue is gone at least. 

*My motivation for the marathon is really low.  Man do I wish I hadn't registered already.  :meh:

*Of course right now my motivation to do anything seems to be gone.  :blush:
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-09-27 6:33 AM
Motivation seems to be running low everywhere. :cry: Hang in there. :hug:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-09-27 7:00 AM
What's motivation?
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-09-27 9:09 AM
Ouch on the hamstring. Definitely doesn't sound like a quick fix.

Yes it is definitely way cooler out right now which is nice. I missed my window to walk but hoping to get one in later.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-09-27 11:48 AM
I wouldn't think so either, but he's definitely getting aggressive treatment and trying to get over it fast.  He's had massage, ultrasound, icing, heat and now cupping.  He's been spending 5+ hours a day on cross training and rehab. 

I walked the dog early this morning.  It was cool, but cloudy.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Why don't they deliver Wednesday RTTs