Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Training / Marathons / This is the end of the TUESDAILY
- - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-09-26 9:29 AM
I saw on L&O that RW forum is shutting down for good, moving to some FB groups. Since most all of us started there, when did you start posting to RW, what forum, and why? Plus the usual stuff.

Bonus: Favorite Doors song? :grin:
Parent - By Ed [us] Date 2017-09-26 11:36 AM
RW Beginners forum because there didn't seem to be much action on the others :meh:  I began posting there in 1998.

My usual stuff is in the daily thread blazer started.

Light my fire
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-09-26 12:31 PM
I started posting to RW in the spring of 2003, around the time of my first marathon at VCM. I guess I was becoming a running addict and needed an outlet. Posted some to trails and ultrarunning forums even after the great forum collapse. They made the forums even worse several more times but I was more of an occasional lurker by then.

Non-workout: Dog walk, planet of fitness at lunch. I am pondering a trail walk with the Lady tonight in the woods so she can stretch her legs.

Bonus: When the music's over!
Parent - By godogo [us] Date 2017-09-26 1:31 PM
I heard they are closing it down. Haven't been there in years but still...:sad:

Ran 3 miles early with my wife this morning.  She's trying to get back into running.  It's now dark at 6:00 AM. :mutmad:

Bonus: LA Woman.
Parent - By blazer85 [us] Date 2017-09-26 2:35 PM
I think I started in 2006 at RWOL in the marathon forum.  Why?  Because I finally discovered the interwebs!!

45 minutes in the pool.

Bonus:  Twentieth Century Fox
Up Topic Training / Marathons / This is the end of the TUESDAILY