Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Short Stack RTTS (Tuesday)
- - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-09-26 5:17 AM
Happy National Pancake Day!
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-09-26 5:24 AM
~Happy National Pancake Day! I've been covering my Short Stack in syrup all morning!

~Meet today. Shitty course (1/2 of it on concrete---just stupid)

~We've raised about $200 the last 2 days with our toilet fundraiser

~I'm not sure some people understand: They aren't protesting the National Anthem. They are protesting DURING the National Anthem.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-09-26 7:35 AM
1/2 concrete course for XC????

What is your fundraiser goal?
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-09-26 7:40 AM
IKR!

Hope to get 3 or 4 hundred bucks. Pay for a meal if anybody gets to State and pay for awards at end of year banquet (instead of out of pocket)
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-09-26 7:46 AM
:cool: how do you buy protection from it?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-09-26 7:49 AM
$15 and we won't put it in your yard (since we are doing all of the delivering and picking up it's easy to police)
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-09-26 6:48 AM
--Had no idea it was National Pancake Day. Honey Nut Cheerios and a smoothie it was! : pbbt:

--Iowa’s buddy stopped by yesterday. He left the windows down on his Ford Explorer. As we were all standing around talking, Sarge took a flying leap into the passenger window. :laugh::blush: That dog!

--Looked the doctor up on line that I’m going to be going to Friday. He graduated from the University of the Americas. :roll: In other words, he probably couldn’t get in to medical school in the US and went to the Caribbean. We’ve had a few doctors around here that have done that. I’m not sure their training is quite as intensive either. Whatever. As long as he can address my issues I don’t care if he’s a witch doctor.

--I have been saying for several days how something is rotten and stinks. I emptied the compost bucket and I could still smell it. I canned all the tomatoes and got rid of those thinking one of them was rotten and stinking things up. Nope. I swept under the fridge. Nothing. I finally figured it out. Iowa had caught a mouse in the trap he had in the corner of the counter behind the knife holder and toaster. It had been there for a while. It was all covered in maggots and fuzzy stuff. :cry: It was the most disgusting thing ever.

--Worked on one of Leanne’s clients yesterday. She rescheduled for 2 weeks so I’m pretty sure she’ll become a regular. :happy:

--Sold some more hay. :cool: We’re going to keep what we have left for the cows we will be getting. Don’t want to run ourselves short.

--I bought 4 different native plants/flowers when we were at the hummingbird festival. I need to get those in the ground. I love native plants. They require so little and they do so well. Plus, they attract butterflies and hummingbirds. :cool:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-09-26 6:51 AM
God I hate mice
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-09-26 7:37 AM
I always think the same thing if I know of someone who went to a med school like that. If it was someone treating me I would try to be optimistic and think the person really likes the beach and that's why they did it :laugh:

Please excuse me why I throw up after reading about your mouse
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-09-26 8:18 AM
:laugh:

I told Iowa to take a picture and send it to my niece. It was so gross he wouldn’t even do that. :laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-09-26 7:41 AM
Saw on L&O that RWOL is stopping the forums and moving them to FB. It's been so long since I've been over there but still kind of sad since that is what brought us here
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-09-26 7:50 AM
Wow, I thought the forums were the only things anyone actually read on their slow-ass website
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-09-26 9:16 AM
:cry:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-09-26 10:07 AM
Didn't have breakfast. But Zaxby's has the Chicken Parm Sandwich back and it is so so omg yummy! Garlic parmesan sauce. Drown me in it! :blush:

Doc gave me a boot. Ordered MRI to determine tear vs heel fracture.:shocker!: :cry:

I can't take the money part of my life right now. I had to pay $170 just to see the doc today and another $50 deposit on the boot. Add in the cost of an MRI and the cost of the repeat mammogram I have put off and all ALL of that to the outstanding med bills I have and it is going to be at least $2,000:cry:

Omg i can't even concentrate right now. 

But, i just found out my boss and the drafter will be out of office next week so that will be nice:cool:
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Short Stack RTTS (Tuesday)