Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / More Summer Monday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-09-25 6:35 AM
Weird weather. Hot here!
Post.
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-09-25 6:37 AM
Arimathea, I’m so sorry about your fall! You deserve a day in a soft bed with kitties.

Friday was meditation and yoga classes as well as 2 tea classes and an Ohio Civil War class.
Saturday was SDO except for a hike down a trail for about an hour. Some yoga.
Sunday Buddy and I did an hour out on the trail. Four deer crossed our path very slowly, but we decided to wait as long as it took because we were not sure whether we saw antlers or not. The bucks are wandering here.
Today I hope to have a trail run. We have been doing the 90’s for temps this week so I’m hoping to get out early. Yoga after.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-09-25 9:52 AM
It's not an SDO with hiking and yoga included in your day.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-09-25 12:26 PM
:blush:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-25 9:59 AM
Busy weekend! Hike and yoga are not a complete day off...but a day off from running nevertheless.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-09-25 12:26 PM
:blush:
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-09-25 9:51 AM
I want fall weather! I am so tired of capris and tee shirts. I ran 3 miles this morning and 3 on Saturday. I need to start adding in some core work.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-25 9:59 AM
I want fall weather also. Back in the 90s this week.

Core work...one of those things I know I should do but tend not to. Like flossing.
- - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-25 9:58 AM
2.5 this morning. I was on time to get out the door until I walked into the kitchen and stepped into a puddle of piddle. Someone had missed the litter box. Probably Fernanda who is getting old, or Iota who isn't all that bright. By the time I had wielded paper towels and all purpose cleaner, deposited my socks in the washing machine which was ready to be turned on, and put on fresh socks, I was 10 minutes behind schedule and swearing. Trying for the gym at lunch. Cool morning, very clear. No rain in the forecast for at least 2 weeks.
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-09-25 3:53 PM
And 6.43 more on the TM. Annoying machine. The manual buttons allowed the speed to be increased just fine, but the down button wouldn't work. I wound up having to take off the touchscreen lock and manually key in the recovery speed after each burst of intensity.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-09-25 5:00 PM
It can get very dicey when a TM doesn't do what it should do. Great work on the 6.43 and 2.5. :grin::cool:
Up Topic Communities / Women / More Summer Monday dailies