Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday Steam
- - By JetGirl [us] Date 2017-09-24 8:13 AM
Good late morning!

Is it steamy in your neck of the woods?
Parent - - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-09-24 9:42 AM
Four more days of steam here and then some promised relief.

Rest day for me. I had my biggest mileage of the year this week at 23.something.  Sounds odd to say 23 is my biggest week but it is what it is.

Going to build a new cat litter box from a Rubber Made container. Taller sides to keep in the litter when they start flinging the stuff around. Off to Wal-Mart.
Parent - By JetGirl [us] Date 2017-09-24 4:26 PM
Congrats on the mileage! I know it is not easy with your worklife  these days
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-09-24 12:32 PM
Hola

We received some showers and it is not too bad outside.  We have rain in the forecast for every day this week! 

Went to Mass and brunch, grocery store and come home to read about the  NFL players.  What the heck is going on in this world?

My football team is 3 and 0!  Yea!

Have a blessed Sunday!
Parent - By JetGirl [us] Date 2017-09-24 4:25 PM
Hola! Yay for your team!
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-09-24 2:46 PM
Hi all.    Long weekend of packing, moving, cleaning, unpacking.  Amy is settled and the place looks great.  Yesterday was 98 today 93 degrees.  We are toast.   But thankful for her central A/C.

My plan is to get some takeout for supper, camp out in our basement tv room where it is nice and cool, and if I fall asleep in front of a football game you might find me still there when morning comes.

Have a great rest of the weekend!
Parent - - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-09-24 3:15 PM
I bet the place does look like nice. 

Is she excited about tomorrow?
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-09-24 3:34 PM
She was on the verge of a meltdown early afternoon.  It was Lee and I, Misha, my sister, and my brother and his wife.  Too many helpful people.  I sent everyone to my brother's to watch football and then my sister and I took Amy to the bakery for a little girl time and then we dropped her off with a "good luck tomorrow".   She is so nervous she is nearly sick.
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-09-24 3:37 PM
I am going to keep her in my prayers and send her good, positive vibes. 

I don't have any words of advise that she probably hasn't heard already.  I hope she is able to sleep tonight.
Parent - By JetGirl [us] Date 2017-09-24 4:26 PM
Awwww
Parent - - By rungear [us] Date 2017-09-24 3:25 PM
All well here.   The big event was the second baby shower for my daughter.  Her(their) first baby and  we are awaiting to spoil are grandbaby.  Gender, they don't want to know so we will find out by November 5 (due date).

C Ya Later.  Have a good week.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-09-24 3:30 PM
The waiting game.....:happy:
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-09-24 3:37 PM
I have heard that spoiling a grandchild is a right given to all grandparents.
Parent - By JetGirl [us] Date 2017-09-24 4:27 PM
:hug::hug::hug:
Parent - By JetGirl [us] Date 2017-09-24 4:28 PM
Went to a half hour spin class but did another half hour. The heart rate monitor keeps me pretty honest.

Have a good night everyone!
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday Steam