Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Women / Flowery Friday dailies
- - By judyruns Date 2017-08-11 4:53 AM
Almost the weekend! Post. :grin:
Parent - - By judyruns Date 2017-08-11 4:59 AM
From now on I’ll be offline until the end of next week, but am on hiatus temporarily. I will be running.
Thursday was 65 minutes out the trail. It was going to be shorter but I met a friend from the gym and she and I had a part of the run together.
Today I am off to the trail early. Cloudy now and supposed to rain later.
Safe and happy runs, All! :hug:
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-08-11 5:33 AM
I hope everything is ok.:hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-11 3:06 PM
Safe travels if you are going out of town!
Parent - - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-08-11 5:32 AM
I need to start posting more. I am up to 4 days a week of running and bumped my daily mileage for 3 of those days to 2.3. Getting there slowly.:happy: Summer school work is winding down and on Monday we leave for a vacation in Maine. We are going to Boothbay Harbor for two days and then to Bar Harbor.I am excited that I will get to hike in Acadia. My favorite thing to do is get up early and run to town because it is so quiet.
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-08-11 1:48 PM
Great job on the running! Hope you have a great vacation. Maine sounds lovely. :happy::cool:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-11 3:05 PM
I have never been to Maine (though may be doing a race there next spring) and am envious. I want to see Acadia NP.
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2017-08-11 1:51 PM
SDO, and I so needed that extra 30 minutes of sleep this morning.  TGIF!  Tomorrow is busy busy busy with kid things.  I love watching them play sports, but I do enjoy the lull between seasons when it feels like we're a normal family.  : pbbt:
Parent - By judyruns Date 2017-08-11 2:17 PM
Good that you got needed sleep. :cool:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-11 3:05 PM
Glad you got the extra sleep. So they are already doing the fall sports?
Parent - By spccer6 [us] Date 2017-08-14 6:53 AM
Yeah, fall sports are starting up.  DS1 starts practice with his baseball team this coming Saturday.  Middle School flag football tryouts are this week.  DS2 had evaluations for fall baseball this past weekend.  We usually have a bigger break between the end of DS1's spring season and the fall start, but they played into July this year so we could hit the Cooperstown tournament.
- By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-11 3:02 PM
3 miles this morning. Hilly miles. That's probably all for Friday since we had a lunch for our intern whose last day is today.
Up Topic Communities / Women / Flowery Friday dailies