Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Why isn't it the weekend yet? Thursday RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 6:33 AM
:cry::laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 7:25 AM
OMG traffic was HORRIBLE this morning. I got to work 45 minutes later than usual:mutmad:

Bond is Back! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I :hug: Daniel Craig!:hug::hug::evil::evil::cool:

Spent $375 bucks at the sale last night for the kids. Split it with Mom. Definitely not done shopping for clothes. Will probably have to buy a couple dresses and a couple pair of jeans from the store when we find what fits her best....:roll: Never know.

Listed 359 items at the sale. Already sold 58 items for $159 bucks.:cool:

First baseball practice tonight:grin:

Open house tonight

My BFF filed for divorce yesterday. She is gonna take him out. Good for her.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 8:14 AM
Do you get a whole year's wardrobe (mostly) for that price? While it seems like a lot, when you figure 2 kids and how expensive stuff is, it really isn't a lot.

Open house for school?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 8:34 AM
We will get about 95% of their clothes for the season. Tj is done except for random shoes maybe. Ripley is harder because I don't like her to wear tight clothes. She could care less.:meh:

Yes, open house is for school.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 8:46 AM
kid shoes are so expensive :cry:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-10 8:56 AM
That’s funny you say that because when Christmas rolls around I’m always amazed at how much I can buy my nieces and nephews in comparison to how much I can buy for myself for the same amount of money.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 9:03 AM
I think I mean it in the context that at least adult stuff (shoes, clothes, etc) you can get more use out of whereas for a kid who is growing you're paying $30 for a pair of shoes or an outfit that will last less than a year. Any shoes or clothes I buy for myself will last much, much longer
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-10 9:12 AM
Yea, that’s true.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 8:19 AM
B finally slept until a normal wakeup time this morning - hallelujah!

Had lunch with someone I met on The Bump (pregnancy forum) yesterday - we were in the same group for babies due in Nov and as it turned out we work 5 min from each other. Was nice to meet IRL

Brought my lunch today but I am randomly craving Chik Fil A

I also want to go to Target to see if they have their summer swim stuff on clearance yet - they should since schools are back in session.

I also want to work out tonight and I can't really do that and run errands at lunch. Decisions decisions.

B's daycare is closed tomorrow for teacher work day. I decided to work from home instead of taking the day off since I can get in the bare bones amount of work and not use PTO

Last night we were having B try to crawl on his knees instead of belly. I was on the other side of the living room and he started coming toward me, then stopped. So M crawled over to me to try to encourage him. The damn kid crawled over to M not me :shocker!::cry: Then later when I was holding him he put his arms out like he wanted M to hold him. I mean I should be happy about this, they play together in the evenings a lot so I'm glad B wants to go to him. And in theory it gives me a little break but still, break my heart kid, I wasn't his #1 anymore :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 8:36 AM
Cool you have new friends! And now you can have playdates!

Yay for B and M bonding! That is great!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 8:46 AM
Unfortunately we live on opposite sides of town so playdates would be hard but we are going to try to meet up at a park sometime.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 9:44 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-10 9:09 AM
Chik Fil A is sort of like Krispy Kreme for me. I’ve never frequented one. :blush: I live a sheltered life. :laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 9:44 AM
:shocker!::cry::cry::cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 10:01 AM
I never cared about it until I was about 6 months pregnant and it always sounded good to me and now it occasionally does. It is still overpriced fast food chicken but I like it and the one by my work has super nice workers so it is a nice atmosphere.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:35 AM
Bite Your Tongue if it doesn't fully and correctly appreciate the genius of Chik-Fil-A! Overpriced? At least it is REAL FOOD!!!! And the service is A++ always!

Might have to reconsider this relationship.....after I finish my #1 with extra pickles.....: pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 11:45 AM
I get mine without pickles :blush::laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-10 12:11 PM
blasphemy!:shocker!::shocker!::cry::cry:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-10 9:08 AM
--Going to visit my cat lady today and take her some cucumber and tomatoes. When I texted her yesterday about stopping by she replied “It’ll be nice to see you and visit”. :hug:

--The arugula I planted a few days ago has tripled in size overnight. It must have liked all this rain we got. Need to plant a little bit of lettuce this evening.

--I think I’m getting about 3 hours of decent sleep per night with this damn arm/hand. I wake up in so much pain. The only thing I’ve found to do to get any sort of relief is get up and walk around for a while. I’ve never taken a muscle relaxer in my life but I may try one this evening and see if I can’t at least get some relief and a bit of sleep. Advil isn’t even touching it. :meh: Fortunately, it’s not too bad doing massage. However, that being said, I don’t think cramming all my work together and doing one massage after another is helping much. :meh:

--We decided to build a wall dividing our living area from the shop part. I do have to say it’s nice. We’re also going to pour concrete under the lean two. It’ll make it nicer to sit out there so we’re not on gravel and also keep things cleaner. We won’t be able to park the bulldozer under there anymore though because it’s too heavy and will bust the concrete.

--Saw my neighbor from in town at the park with her dog this morning. She said the new owners started moving in this past weekend.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 10:02 AM
Tripled in size in only a few days? wow. How long does it take to grow so you can eat it?

The wall sounds like a good idea, make it seem more like a true living space I bet.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:40 AM
The weather determines everything on harvest. Usually in about 4 weeks or so you can start clipping some of the leaves and eating them.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Why isn't it the weekend yet? Thursday RTTs