Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Refi Your Life Wed RTTs
- - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:25 AM
:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:28 AM
It is closing day! Tomorrow Q will DD his first partial payment of $400 that I can use to catch up! Why? Because I don't have to pay my Sept Mortgage payment!!!!!!!!

After the bus left, one of the other kids mom told me Tj was pushing and hitting her son on the bus and at recess:mutmad: Going to have to have a chat tonight.

Ripley never made me deal with this stuff:hug:

Consignment sale starts today!!!! Yay for clothes and shoes that fit them both!:cool::cool::cool:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:32 AM
Closing Day :cool:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 7:11 AM
:grin:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:38 AM
Relief day! :wink: I know the feeling!
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 7:12 AM
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-08-09 7:21 AM
Yay for closing day!
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 7:59 AM
I have that song "Closing Time" running through my head now.  Congrats!!

Good luck with the sale. When are you shopping? Do you get to go today since you are a seller?  I'm starting to think if my brother ever gets me the stuff he wants to sell I might see about joining one of the fall sales here - one is only $10 to join (it is too late for the best sale by me which starts today). I don't mind selling it via fb - can't decide which would be better/easier.
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:42 AM
~What does the Sun do when he needs a hair cut?

Eclipse it!

~Mile Repeats at practice last night and most of the kids did SO well. We just aren't good though. Been looking at a bunch of results from last year. I don't see how we will win any meet this year. Getting the whole team through to State doesn't look good.  But it's EARLY...we're doing WAY more work than we did any other year I've coached so maybe we will improve more...

~This just in: If it rains on the 21st, the Eclipse will be held on the following Saturday.

~20 POUNDS of medals for our Invitational and our Track Meet in the Spring have been shipped.

~Looks like today is day 31 on my Whole 30. I'll wait to eat something "bad" on Saturday. Big Booster Club Dinner/Hog Roast!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:53 AM
You may have some surprises on your team. It’s early.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-09 7:00 AM
I'm sure.

Last year we had a kid start who couldn't run 100 meters. Finished the season with a PR of 22

He's our #4 runner right now
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 7:19 AM
:laugh::laugh: Love your jokes!
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-08-09 7:24 AM
It might be a rebuilding year.  And kids that will work hard are much better for the team than genetically gifted kids that won't.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 8:00 AM
Have some optimism in your team : pbbt:  I hope it turns out better than you think

Can a hog roast be whole 30 too?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-10 4:43 AM
Oh absolutely

except BEER 

:wink::hug::hug::hug:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:52 AM
--Creepy “will you rub my everything” and “I need to use your shower” dude who pissed on my floor and was inappropriate to the other gal in here showed up yesterday wanting a massage. He looked a little disappointed when he couldn’t find Leanne’s business card (I hid them) and then he picked up mine and set it back down. lol! I had someone leaving and someone coming in so I wasn’t alone which was good. As soon as he left I called the cops. He probably would have been gone by the time the copy got here but his car wouldn’t start and he was having to get it jump started. Cop came and told him if he ever showed up here again he would be arrested. I got his plate number on the car. An old BF from college is a detective so I’m going to see if he’ll run the tag and get me a name. Just so I know.

--Picked probably 5 dozen cucumbers last night. I’m not exaggerating. :shocker!:

--Picked up an awesome new client yesterday. She got an hour massage and then bought two hour gift certificates for her husband and son and then rescheduled for herself. :cool:

--I have to say, I’ve had a pretty good 3-4 weeks with people. Making up for all the shit I’ve already dealt with. :roll:

--I forgot my socks today. Guess people will have to look at my feet. At least I’ve had a pedicure somewhat recently. :laugh:

--The garage sale flyer I put together resembles that of an auction. :blush: I just keep adding more stuff to it. Going to work on that a little this weekend.

--Iowa got part of the hay delivered for that lady and he’ll do the rest this week. She wants to buy ALL of our grass hay next year. :cool:

--We think Sarge was mistreated by a man. It is taking him a while to warm up to Iowa and he always acts like he’s going to be hit when Iowa goes to pet him. Sarge even growled and snapped once. Then the neighbor came over yesterday and Sarge’s fur stood up on his back and he growled at him. I’ve had no signs of anything of the sort toward me.
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 7:17 AM
I wonder if that guy has a record. Good for you calling the cops. Who pees on floors? Much less has the nerve to show up again after?:shocker!: Serious judgement issues.

Well, at least you will never starve!:laugh:

Would you massage a child? Ripley has a specific pain in her upper left shoulder on the backside, trapezius I think. Her doc said it was a tight muscle and when I massage it all it causes is pain. This has been going on for over a year. It is really only touch pain though.

Poor Sarge. How old is he?
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-08-09 7:27 AM
The boy I worked with all those years used to get massages for his back, neck and arm.  He had a lot of scar tissues from surgeries and the massages really helped his pain.  He was a very small 11 at the time.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:28 AM
Yes, I will work on kids. The Amish often bring their kids to me. Thirty minutes should be more than enough time. I wouldn’t recommend more than that. Start incorporating some stretching with her. That might help. I just lathered myself up with Biofreeze. Can’t believe how much immediate relief I’m getting just from that. I always forget to use it.

Sarge is 2 1/2. He sure does love his mama though. : pbbt: I’m constantly loving on him though. He hardly has a choice. : pbbt:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 8:34 AM
just curious, are parents in the room when you massage kids? I feel like I would want to be if I took B for a massage
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:43 AM
Uh, yeah. I will be.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:48 AM
Often times yes. Depends on age and the parents preference.
Parent - By Mickeyd Date 2017-08-09 7:27 AM
I'm glad you called the police on that guy.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 8:04 AM
Did the guy do anything wrong this time? I mean I know he was a creeper before, and I definitely wouldn't want him around, but did he just ask for a massage or did he do more creepy stuff?   I am glad the cops told him to stay away

That does sound like it with Sarge, I hope he can work through it. My friend's dog they adopted never quite got over his fear of men but they are a lesbian couple so he wasn't regularly around men once they had him.
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:34 AM
No, he didn’t do anything wrong this time. However, I have repeatedly told him that he has to have an appointment. He won’t make an appointment but shows up when I have someone sitting here writing a check and someone else pulling up out front. :roll: I don’t want him around at all.

Sounds like your friend’s dog went to the right home. : pbbt: It’s just going to take some time with Sarge. He’s getting better and when I’m around it’s no problem. Maybe if Iowa would maul him with hugs and kisses it would be better. :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 7:12 AM
I was so excited about closing day i'm wearing a dress and even curled my hair.

WTF it is pouring and I "don't believe in umbrellas" but then I also don't usually do my hair......Guess who is putting an umbrella in my car for those times when I actually care....
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 7:57 AM
I have like 5 umbrellas in my car - you need them!
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:44 AM
:blush:

I will be getting one from my garage and I won't be putting it in the trunk. Like I usually do.:blush:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 7:57 AM
I have that song Despesito (no idea how to spell) stuck in my head - although I don't know half the words.  I didn't like the song at first but now it is kind of catchy

B is all about waking up around 4:30, then sort of falling back asleep for a bit and then being awake and not super happy from 5ish on. Ugh. Today he fell back asleep at 6:05 right when I had just finished getting ready and was going to finally go get him up. His normal wake up time is 6:45 and I wish he would go back to that

These early wake ups scare me for CA

Need to find my motivation for projects at work. I always just need a breather after my busy season ends

I would love for my clothes to start fitting. But that would require me to stop eating junk all of the time

I am trying to get in some workouts although it is usually just 30-35 min on the elliptical but it is in the category of "something is better than nothing"
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:35 AM
Sounds like the CA hosts may be getting up early. :wink:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 8:52 AM
I think the bedrooms are kind of separated so just like at home I'm sure I'll be the only one getting up :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:46 AM
despacito - duh. spanish. JK.

I hate/love it too
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 8:51 AM
I have a French minor : pbbt:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 8:45 AM
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-09 8:52 AM
:laugh:
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-09 9:01 AM
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-09 10:56 AM
YAY!!!
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / Refi Your Life Wed RTTs