Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / FriYAY Friday RTTs
- - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 6:20 AM
:cool:
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-04 6:48 AM
--YAY is right! :cool:

--Not working tomorrow so that makes today even better. I will be going in next Saturday though. :meh:

--Iowa finally went through a couple of big boxes of stuff that his ex had compiled. Surprisingly enough she did include a lot of his keepsakes from relatives, some pictures, etc. It was also a clear indication of the many levels of mental illness/instability that that woman exhibits. Holy hell! All kinds of junk mail addressed to him was in there. I’m sure that was a result of when she found out he had changed his address. She flipped out on that. Then there were family pictures where she took a marker and scribbled out the faces of everyone except Iowa. :roll: But, she didn’t do it on all of the pictures. And, the brand new book about “Surviving Verbal Abuse”. WTF?:wtf: A feeble attempt at making herself out to the victim. :roll: If there was any verbal abuse going on there it was coming from her. Maybe she was feeling guilty. Yea, right.

--We drove around to check on the soybeans yesterday and we took the dogs with us. Sarge sprawled out on the entire seat (expect the driver’s part) of the truck and went to sleep. He just LOVES car/truck rides. Meadow won’t relax, she has to be seeing what is going on at all times so I’m sitting on the very edge of the front part of the seat, leaning on the dash with my back up against the door with her sitting partly on me and partly on Sarge. :laugh: Good grief. We need a two seater. :laugh:

--Then when we get home Sarge jumps up in the Deutz tractor. :laugh: I can’t believe a dog can get into that thing. It stands pretty tall.

--I've been brushing both cats. Bear has the thickest fur I’ve ever seen on a cat but I still couldn’t believe how much came out. They both look so much better. I kind of think farm life is treating them well. They’re quite content out here. :happy:

--Going to spend a few hours this weekend working on garage sale stuff. I have another entire car load to take over there----ironing board, bookshelves, CD rack/holder, a basket FULL of odds and ends of stuff at home and a plastic container with CDs, a Camelbak, sandals, modem, webcam, office supplies, etc. from work. Good grief.

--Sold my bike rack. It was a good deal for this kid. He just got a new to him car and it already had a 1 1/4” hitch on it. Those aren’t overly common and that was what my bike rack fit. Worked out perfectly. He was so excited. His folks are friends of mine and they bought it for him for his birthday. $200+ rack for $85. Good deal for both of us. I’ll put that money in our house fund. :grin:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 7:48 AM
I swear I replied to this - maybe it was just in my head!

Very strange about the leftover stuff from the ex - especially some nice momentos and then the other destroyed stuff.

It is amazing how much stuff we accumulate and then forget about.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:00 AM
Glad Iowa finally went through the stuff. 

Crazy exes:mutmad::cry:

Sounds like farmlife is good for everyone, big and small:cool:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-04 6:50 AM
~Man 6-8pm practices are a nut-kicker

~One more week of that then school starts and we go to regular 3:30-5:30

~NICE cool stretch this next week with highs in the 70s. Record low this morning 49 degrees.

~Overheard at LBXC practice: "The beard doesn't make Santa, Santa makes the beard."
Haha I love these kids.

~Really, a remake of Miami Vice? Seriously? Good gravy.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-04 7:26 AM
If they can have remakes of Hawaii Five-O and Dirty Dancing I think it’s only fair Miami Vice gets one too. : pbbt: Are they bringing Don Johnson back? You do know he’s from here (well Crane which is like 12 miles away), don’t you?
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:02 AM
I did know that

C'mon, Vin Diesel in Miami Vice? No thanks
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 7:48 AM
Did the kids like the midnight kickoff practice?

Santa makes the beard :laugh:
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:02 AM
They did really enjoy the midnight practice.

I think they just miss my long, ugly gray beard  :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 8:07 AM
:laugh:  are you clean shaven now??
Parent - - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:10 AM
Not clean shave, but it's back to "normal" short, fairly well trimmed goatee
Parent - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:27 AM
That’s good. You were starting to look like that dude who puts on the Barkley Marathons. : pbbt: I was beginning to worry. :laugh:
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:01 AM
Wasn't the movie remake enough? The original was :roll: to begin with.
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:02 AM
I won't be watching
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 8:13 AM
My parents are going to a concert near my house so I invited them to stop by early to see B.

Office closes at 2 so I'm hoping to get home, drop my stuff off, go get a massage and then get B all before they come over. They said 4-430 so I should be able to make it

Started my day with yummy iced coffee and then someone brought in donuts for a birthday.  Yummm

It's national chocolate chip cookie day. One of my favorite treats.

Have a few really good coupons from Pampers to use - its for $10 off which is awesome but a pack of diapers is less than that but I don't really want to get the $25 size since that is still $15 out of pocket and I am only getting it because of the coupon.  My how my life has changed :laugh:

B seemed fine after yesterday's spit up explosion. I was nervous feeding him those morning though :laugh::laugh:

Have meetings today from 11-1230. My stomach might growl pretty good in there. The meetings are all with my boss, I think we need to order lunch
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:24 AM
Krispy Kreme created Reese's Peanut Butter donuts.....they came out today: pbbt:

CouponMom:cool:
Parent - By flyguy (Stump Grinder) [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:25 AM
WANT THOSE DONUTS!
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:29 AM
I’ve never had a Krispy Kreme. :meh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 8:47 AM
I had never had one until we went on a family vacation (maybe late elementary school age) and the hotel's free breakfast was a box of Krispy Kreme donuts sitting on a table. My parents were not impressed although I'm guessing us kids liked it :laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 8:46 AM
I saw that on FB, I didn't know it was out yet. I'm not sure there is a Krispy Kreme anywhere around here. We used to have some but I think they all closed years ago
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:23 AM
Ripley has a concussion.....yup. My fault. We were tickling last night. She hit her head on the headboard:cry: She was dizzy then her head hurt. Still hurt this morning but no more dizziness. I've canceled her soccer practice tonight even though it isn't strenuous practice. I may cancel her 1mile run in the morning. Probably will.

My BFFs father is hours away from dying. Has been for 2 days now. :cry:

Wed my BFF was told that her husband is cheating on her. The husband of the woman he is cheating with then presented her with photos.:shocker!: So, yeah.....the shit is hitting the fan for her. :mutmad::cry::cry::cry:

Her kids will be staying with me this weekend so they aren't in the house with everyone and her dad all the time. I can keep them to a routine.

Ran again last night. :cool:

Really want to go see The Dark Tower but i won't have time until next weekend.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-04 8:32 AM
OMG, your BFF. :cry: Was the husband of the woman also the one who told your friend about the affair?
Parent - - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-04 9:38 AM
Yup. he took photos.:cry:

And he is close friends with BFFs dad who is dying. He told her because BFFs dad has money and she will inherit half. She already called a lawyer to find out about the inheritance and what happens if she divorces him.
Parent - - By spiritbear [us] Date 2017-08-04 10:09 AM
Sounds like maybe he has done her a favor.
Parent - By Photocat [us] Date 2017-08-04 10:24 AM
Yes. He tried anyway.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-04 8:50 AM
Poor Rip, hope she feels better. I can definitely see that happening easily.

Your BFF :cry::cry: That is too much to deal with at once. That is nice of you to take them for the weekend.
Up Topic Communities / Beginners / FriYAY Friday RTTs