Up Topic Communities / Women / August TTC/Pregnant/PP
- - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-02 8:08 AM
:cool:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-02 8:08 AM
TTC
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-02 8:08 AM
Pregnant
Parent - - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-04 6:24 PM
31 weeks. Haven't posted in forever bc there didn't seem to be a thread. Anyone stillaround? Anyway, due date is 10/2 but they're saying I can't go past 38 weeks so looking like 9/18 or earlier. Diagnosed with gestational diabetes and hypertension several weeks ago. The GD is managing so far with diet changes. The hypertension lowered some after that but still randomly jumps to the 140s like today. Not in the 150s like it was tho. So time will tell. Anyway, hi!
Parent - - By swandive Date 2017-08-04 6:34 PM
Hi!  Sorry I couldn't make it up for your shower, but I keep promising my old boss that I'll come up and visit sometime, so I might be up there at some point in time!
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-05 8:06 AM
No worries dear - it's a doozy of a trip. But keep
Me posted - would love to hang out!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-05 8:47 PM
Do they want you to go earlier b/c of the GD or the hypertension or both? Sorry to hear that those are issues! Wow, 9/18 is really soon!! I have milk in the fridge that expires after that. ;) I remember that being sort of a benchmark with E, thinking I will have a baby before this milk goes bad!!!!
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-06 10:38 AM
Well my doc said that with me being 40 and having an autoimmune disorder  she already would have planned for a strong possibility of inducing at 39 weeks. The blood pressure and GD combo knock another week off. She told me not to fixate on 38 weeks bc it's a movable target at this point with so many unknowns and could move up. So I concentrate on trying to stay healthy, and get stuff done.  We're in the middle of moving at work ( I am doing the processing non physical side), it turns out we need to replace my car asap, my tenants just made an offer on a house and are vacating around my impending delivery date, and this. A few too many moving pieces in my life right now.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-07 11:58 AM
GD sucked but fortunately it did go away after having the baby. Both times.

Glad you are managing with diet changes.

9/18 at the latest? Yay!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-05 8:45 PM
Hi happysnappy, I'm here! I'm about 13 1/2 weeks. It is weird, I am starting to feel the baby. It was really late with DS so I'm very surprised.
Starting to feel better (as of a couple of weeks ago) but when I don't get much sleep, the next day is still pretty rough with lots of dry heaving and nausea.
We've had a couple of stretches of cooler weather which also helps a lot. I definitely prefer 3rd tri in the summer to 1st tri. Blech.
I think I'm all set on maternity clothes. I hope! A friend gave me a huge haul and her first was a December baby (my EDD is 2/7), so there is a good amount of winter stuff in there which I'll need. Hopefully most of it fits. We are about the same size so I think a lot of it will work.

OMG, did I share the sex? I think I did but I can't remember a damn thing these days. We are having a girl!! I was shocked at first and now I'm really excited.
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-06 10:39 AM
I can't imageine 1st tri in summer. I was such a sweaty hormonal nauseas mess. Eeeee - a girl!!
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-07 6:20 AM
That's interesting you prefer 3rd Tri in the summer - I think that would have killed me :laugh:

Yea for maternity clothes, that is always nice. I got a big box from someone when I was about halfway through and it was nice to be able to rotate stuff and feel like I had a new wardrobe from what I'd already purchased
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-08 12:44 PM
There are other things that are different too....being in 3rd tri with no toddler to chase and being able to rest as much as I wanted v. 1st tri when I feel sick as a dog and have to run after my almost-2-year-old. It's been a rough couple of months. DH was saying how much more rested I'll feel when I go back to work! ;)
I also don't mind the heat normally but when nauseated it sucks for me. It's much better now and just sort of fleeting moments of nausea instead of 24/7!

It's a shame too, I feel like over the past couple weeks, I've actually started enjoying the summer and I've been doing all the things I thought I'd be doing with E over the summer...picnics in the park, going to the zoo, etc.
Parent - - By Fry [us] Date 2017-08-06 2:11 PM
Hi. I'm here too. Counting days now (due 8/31). My OB is concerned that baby is measuring 90th percentile so they may offer to induce a little early. I can't say I would complain...I am soooo tired of being pregnant. Will have more info on this coming Wed when I have ny next (weekly) ultrasound and get an updated size estimate.

All well here, just tired and cranky. Work has been nuts and I keep getting cramping and contractions. The OB keeps asking me if I am *still* working (of course, what do you think I can just take leave for months before the baby is due!?!) and telling me to do less (how I have a 3 year old at home) and "try not to be stressed out at work" (as if that's possible).
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-07 6:21 AM
wow getting very close now!

That is frustrating on the OB comments, I mean he/she must know what it is like. Most people can't just stop living their life because you are pregnant!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-07 9:31 AM
Yeah my parents were trying to convince me I shouldn't be picking up E b/c he is like 30 lbs and the doc told me not to lift anything over 20 lbs. Um....do you really think I'm not going to pick up my 2yo? Let's be realistic, people!

Wow, I can't believe your due date is so close! And that baby might even arrive sooner! Yay!
Parent - By DaffodilRunner Date 2017-08-17 8:49 AM
My friend told me I shouldn't lift her 10 pound baby in a car seat.   My son weighs 42 pounds and still insists on me carrying him when he is tired or picking him up for a cuddle. :laugh:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-07 12:00 PM
Ask the OB if s/he is willing to babysit the 3 year old. Not possible to do less when you have a preschooler at home! And avoiding work stress?? Not happening.
Parent - - By stickywicket Date 2017-08-08 4:05 AM
Hey, ministicky measured huge in the last weeks of pregnancy and they were worried. He turned out to be a tiny dude. I think the later you are in pregnancy the less accurate the ultrasounds are. :hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-08 7:47 AM
a friend was induced early because their son was measuring big and they thought he might be over 10lbs. He was like 7.5 lbs
Parent - By Fry [us] Date 2017-08-08 8:33 AM Edited 2017-08-08 8:38 AM
I remember that, but, this guy has been measuring 90th percentile all the way through...still is...and I have a "little" brother who is 6'5" and was over 10lbs when born 3 weeks early (naturally, not induced). My nephews were also born early (naturally, not induced) and were over 10lb-ers. Makes me a bit horrified to think about what size they would have been if they went full term. I keep hoping I'll just go early naturally and won't have to make any decisions.

ETA: And re my brother his size caused a broken collar bone during birth. Not awesome for mom or baby.
Parent - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2017-08-08 9:07 AM
ditto.   mine was supposed to be a monster and was just 7 pounds 11 oz.
Parent - - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-09 3:29 PM
Welllll.... at 32 weeks I've landed in the hospital with preeclampsia. Monday I woke up, checked my blood sugar (fine) checked my bp ( higher than my norm but not danger zone, and then discovered spotting. Doc office call routed me to labor and delivery for observation. Spiked some pretty high numbers in triage so earned a 24 hour stay for constant observation. (Not restful. Might add). Numbers too up and down for their taste so I got transferred to the antenatal unit. I'm to stay here as long as I stay stable with meds or until 34 weeks when they'll induce. Sooooo that's where I am. October baby turned September baby is now an August baby. Am doing pretty well mentally so far bu5 still processing. Baby is measuring 50th %ile at 4.5 lbs right now so they're optimistic.

So anyway, thought I'd update.
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2017-08-09 3:34 PM
:hug::hug::hug:  Hang in there momma!  I had preeclampsia with DS1.  It's not fun but the goal is a healthy momma and baby.  Prayers for you both.
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-09 4:15 PM
Thank you! :hug:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-09 4:25 PM
Hang tight. Pun intended. Sorry about this, good that you spotted it fast and that they acted quickly. So you may be in the hospital for 2 weeks? Boredom is likely to be your most pressing problem.

4.5 lbs isn't bad. DD was 5 lbs 7 oz when she arrived at 38.5 weeks. I was a 4 pounder.

Anything you need? Books? Now is the time to binge on favourite authors, TV shows, or movies.
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:14 AM
Am pretty well stocked. Knitting, iPad, and books. A volunteer stopped by with magazines and a hand knitpreemie sweater this morning, and a coworker is going to bring by some library books tomorrow. I hint I might have to send some things home. I don't know whether to prepare for a 2 week wait or pare down bc any time my bc goes up the call could be made to go ahead.
Parent - - By Buggy [us] Date 2017-08-09 4:43 PM
Uggh! Sorry!! :sad::hug:

I spent a week in the hospital (preterm labor) with my twins before they were born at 32 weeks. Are you on magnesium sulfate? Evil stuff!! Hang in there. Hopefully they have decent cable for you to watch, or you can get some books to keep you occupied. And yes - what is it with the wakeups??! I swear I got better sleep when we finally got my newborn twins home than I did in the hospital before they were born!! :mutmad:

Keeping you and your little one in my thoughts! :hug:
Parent - - By spccer6 [us] Date 2017-08-09 4:52 PM
Oh!  If they don't have good cable and you have hulu or netflix, consider a Chromestick to plug into the TV and get your favorites that way.
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:19 AM
Good idea!
Parent - - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:18 AM
Thanks. I did a day of mag in labor and delivery. I don't get a lot of the side effects but the flushing and heat were terrible.plus the movement and food restriction. Ugh.

Cable is ok, and I've got my iPad for net and tv watching.  Now hat I on he antenatal ward the wake ups are better. Hey give me 5-6 hours at night (not counting a trip or two to the bathroom of course), but no - it's not so restful mostly. And hat 24 hours of observation in l&d was terrible.
Parent - By Fry Date 2017-08-10 12:15 PM
Ugh! The magnesium was terrible! Sounds like you are off it, which is good news at least.
Parent - - By BoredTemp [us] Date 2017-08-09 5:13 PM
Glad you are being monitored and will soon have your wee one.  :hug:
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:19 AM
Thanks!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-09 5:30 PM
Thanks for the update! Sounds scary but that you are getting appropriate care.
Too bad you can't really have a drink. ;) If that's your thing.

And yeah, you don't really get any rest at all in the hospital! This is good prep for after delivery....like someone else mentioned, you'll get much better rest once you get home. I wish you could put up a "do not disturb" sign!
Parent - - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:20 AM
Right? I asked if I was allowed out of the room today and the doc sternly old me yes but only if I promised not to go to my car for cigarettes, drugs or alcohol. :shocker!:
Parent - - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:45 AM
I am afraid that the warning may have been due to past experiences with other expectant mothers.
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 6:06 PM
Yep. Sounds like he lost one to a rupture in the parking garage. :meh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 11:46 AM
:shocker!:
Parent - - By Fry [us] Date 2017-08-09 6:19 PM
Hang in there mama! 4.5lb at 32 weeks is great. I think approaching 5lbs you may not even have to stay in NICU at all assuming all goes well.
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:22 AM
I've been told that happens so fingers crossed.
Parent - - By swandive Date 2017-08-09 8:47 PM
Oh man. :cry:  Nothing like a bit of early "excitement" to ruin all of your plans for the 8700 things that need to get done before the baby arrives, right?  Unfortunately a hospital stay rarely qualifies as "restful," but hopefully things will calm down a bit. :hug:
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:23 AM
Right? Poor Brian. I keep telling I'm to give it up. ... we're going into I a mess no matter now. Lol: pbbt::roll::cry:
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 6:40 AM
Thanks for the update - sorry to hear you're having to deal with that. 2 weeks in the hospital sounds rough but good to be surrounded by good care for you and the baby
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 11:24 AM
Beetter here if something happens. Not a fan of the hourly unknown, but making it.
Parent - - By gophergirl [us] Date 2017-08-10 1:02 PM
:hug::hug: hang in there, hope things stay stable and baby can hang in for a couple weeks.
Parent - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-10 6:07 PM
Thank you!
Parent - - By elmtree Date 2017-08-10 1:33 PM
Love you! :hug:
Love you!
Parent - - By ShannonM Date 2017-08-10 2:41 PM
:hug::hug:  Hang in there.  I had preeclampsia with Carter. If you need to chat, I'm around <3
I think I'll take you up on that. Not tonight though. Today was overload.
Parent - By Gunna Date 2017-08-11 5:56 AM
:hug::hug: Sounds scary but you also seem to be getting good care. Good luck!
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2017-08-11 6:47 AM
:hug::hug:
Parent - - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-12 7:17 AM
32 weeks 5 days. Still here. Had some increased numbers the other night but more meds have it down. Yesterday and this morning I've had spotting which they've been watching. So the waiting game continues!
Parent - By Fry [us] Date 2017-08-12 7:35 AM
Each extra day you can keep the little one cooking in there is good progress! Almost to 33weeks.
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-23 11:58 AM
Going to MFM for appt tomorrow. I think it is for fetal echocardiogram but local OB seemed to think I'm too early and maybe I was mixed up....but I am 99% sure that is what is happening! ;) I'm 16 weeks. So of course I'm nervous but I've had a lot going on to keep my mind off of things. I bought a new car, we had 2 big parties at our house, I was cursed with a killer case of poison ivy and then we went to Iceland for about a week! ;) Now we're just really tired. I go back to work on Monday....I'm dreading getting back to such a structured routine but it will be fine once we get going.
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-23 1:43 PM
wow quite the update, hope things are going well. How was Iceland?
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-26 2:14 PM
Well doc was right and I was wrong! But they basically did an anatomy scan (on what they could see at least) and everything looked great! Growth is great, all body parts look fine and are present, etc! I go back in Sept for the official anatomy scan and then October for an echo. They still think it is a girl. She was very busy again, we have a mover. I've been feeling her here and there but I look forward to feeling more regular movement. My placenta is anterior, so it will probably be awhile before DH and E can feel her.

Iceland was amazing! We had such a fun family trip! E did great, he loved all the outdoors-y things we did. He did OK on the plane. Not a fan of sleeping on the plane though, it was too exciting! But both ways, we had people comment that he was well behaved, so I'll take it. We did lots of hikes, saw waterfalls/geysers/glaciers. One hike was to a hot spring-fed stream so we bathed in that, which was neat. By bathed, I mean soaked/swam. We also went to Blue Lagoon for those that are familiar and that was fun too. E wasn't as crazy about the city but I would have liked to do more exploring there if it were just DH and I.

After the trip especially, we are officially a "cosleeping not by (parents') choice" family. Honestly, I get better sleep when we just have E in bed with us (or sometimes DH goes to the guest room) because otherwise he wakes us up and is hysterical (usually for mama....). We had a good stretch with him in his own room but that is not where we are now. It's not ideal for me personally but right now, I'll take the best sleep I can get b/c I am still exhausted!
Parent - - By gophergirl [us] Date 2017-08-26 7:29 PM
Lots of updates!
We are hoping to go to Iceland next summer.:happy:
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-29 5:12 AM
Do it! Will you take O? I think it is a wonderful trip with kids!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-23 11:58 AM
Fry, any updates?!?
Parent - - By Fry [us] Date 2017-08-23 2:45 PM
Still here and still no updates. :meh: :hug:
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-23 3:03 PM
Hang in there. That has to be like running a race and finding someone's moved the finish line and won't tell you where it is but you have to keep running.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-02 8:08 AM
PP
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-07 6:24 AM
B is about 8.5 months - I can't believe how fast time keeps flying. He started pulling up on stuff this weekend and I feel like nothing is safe now :laugh:  He still belly crawls mostly, he'll do a few "steps" crawling on his knees but sticks to his belly/army crawl most of the time. He babbles a lot and says da-da-da-da-da-da all the time but I say unless he looks at M and says "da-da" it doesn't count : pbbt: He has also started mimicking a little, so if you blow raspberries (on him or just the sound in the air) he tries to do it too and it is so funny, and then I end up covered in spit but it is worth it!
Parent - - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-07 9:31 AM
Aw, sounds so cute! How's everything going with you and M at home?
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-07 9:48 AM
Still just kind of there. Not great, not terrible. He's doing a lot better with wanting to spend time with B which is good. I still do all of the real work and we haven't graduated to him actually being the on duty parent so I can go do stuff out of the house but at least he plays with him and I can hand him off for a bit. B is starting the super clingy phase right now so it is hard to hand him off to anyone without him wanting me. Our relationship still isn't great, it just feels like two roommates and I don't really have a desire to make it feel any different - I just can't bring myself to care too much right now until I see real progress from him (meaning not engaging in behaviors that he knows cause a strain on our relationship)
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-08 12:47 PM
Well...glad it hasn't gotten worse? No but seriously, I kind of feel the roommate thing right now too, especially since we most often sleep in different rooms b/c one of us probably has E.
I'm hoping for you as B gets older that M can do stuff one-on-one with him.
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2017-08-10 6:48 AM
I think a lot of marriages go through a "just existing" phase at some point and you just have to have faith the relationship can withstand it. I mean life happens! Good luck you are one strong mama and your son and DH are really REALLY lucky to have you. :hug:
Parent - - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2017-08-09 11:42 AM
My B is almost 13 months old! He's just getting cuter and cuter. He's been in daycare full time for 1.5 weeks now. His nap has gone completely to shit. His nighttime sleep is still good but he wakes up too early most mornings so I've started putting him to bed really early to try and stave off the dreaded OverTired monster. I'm trying to let go of my obsessing over his sleep because he's otherwise just about perfect:laugh::blush::hug: I miss him so much all day long. :hug::sad::hug:
:happy:
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-09 5:32 PM
Ha, that is how I feel about E. He is a great kid, rarely throws tantrums (he's not yet 2 though so we'll see) and eats great, plays great with other kids, etc, etc, etc. But his sleep is garbage and I feel like that rules over everything else sometimes.

It gets easier. I know that is cliche, but it will. I cried a lot at the beginning of going back.
Parent - - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 6:41 AM
Awww yea for your B! My B doesn't sleep at daycare, maybe a couple cat naps but that is it. Fortunately his nighttime sleep hasn't suffered from it although there have been adjustments. The daycare overtired monster is real!
Parent - - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2017-08-10 6:46 AM
I just started putting him to bed at 6 instead of 7. It makes me sad because it's another hour less time to spend with him but he's taking the extra sleep (more or less) so I think I just need to keep serving it up for now.

It's nice to "see" you I hope you are doing well. :hug:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-10 7:52 AM
My B has gone to bed at about 6:15 twice this week because he was so tired and fussy I didn't have a choice. Do what you gotta do!
Parent - - By happysnappy (full of awesome) [us] Date 2017-08-19 2:58 AM
Welll... I joined the mommy gang 6 days ago.  Docs intent
Was for me to continue to "incubate" in the hospital until 34 weeks and then induce. However I started having contractions on Saturday the 12th that became more regular. Docs made it clear they would not stop labor at this point as I'd had the steroids almost a week earlier so we got put back on magnesium (thank you nice doc who said he was going to do it and suggested I eat something quick before the food restriction was official - my nurse wasn't so approving but it worked out) and transferred to the labor and delivery unit again. I progressed in a pretty straight forward manner and then at 8 cm asked for an epidural. My nurse was a godsend at this point bc she stopped me and said she would 100% support either decision but that I seemed pretty noncommittal to epidural all night, was handling the pain so far, and in her estimation had 30 minutes to an hour left if she told the doc I was ready to break water. She knew my fear was. Oy the epidural itself but slowing the process down and then entering a situation where a c section became necessary so it was what I needed to hear. Sent the anesthesiologist away ( super busy night in the unit btw - he left swiftly but promised he could be back quickly if I changed mind). So they broke my water at this point and things went fast here on out. Got to active pushing and 4 pushes in I hear one of my docs yell "make this one a good one - it's time!" - not sure they expected that push to be so good - my son went flying out and basically was football caught by the doc who had a look of shock and said "OH!" In the process. Lol. He cried immediately, they gave him back to me for a few minutes before whisking him to NICU. Told me I had minor tearing and needed a few stitches, but stitching took an hour and apparently I had some internal
Damage. It's a teaching hospital so I had to fine ladies working on that.

And then it took them 3 hours to get me a room (see busy night) or get my husband in to see the baby. Huge meltdown here. Finally they took him down. My mother in law stayed with me. Swore up and down I wouldn't even tell my inlaws I was in labor, or would make her wait outside but it ended up feeling right that I never kicked her or my bestie out. I've now planned a new greeting card line - the first will be " thank you for hanging out with my vagina". Lol

Anyway if you're on magnesium you stay on it 24 hours and cannot get out of bed. So 24 hour wait to see my little man again. I got video feed and my husband spent lots of time with him. My bp was great first few days, skyrocketed again on Tuesday and then finally they'd piled on enough meds to let me out late Wednesday. We've been going back and forth to the hospital since. No time frame but he could get out next week or not too long after that. Pumping exclusively is going well enough. They've just now started back on forums every other feeding to get him to grow a bit faster. Other than that - he is beautiful and I'm in love. Conner Avery. Not sure how to post pics here but maybe I'll figure it out not middle of the night.
Parent - By stickywicket Date 2017-08-19 6:57 AM
:shocker!::hug: Congratulations! Welcome to our world, little snappie. :hug: Hope he gets to comes home quick.
Parent - By Arimathea [us] Date 2017-08-19 7:10 AM
Congratulations to the three of you! Aww, Conner. Welcome to the world.

And very glad that things went reasonably well. Giggling about the doctor catching the baby. Ouch on the internal damage, good thing they identified it quickly and got you repaired. I'm pretty sure I kicked the jackass OB when the local turned out not to have included the bit of me he was stitching up. Also good he warned you to eat before the food restriction!

24 hours before seeing the little guy again? Oh well, guarantee you he won't remember that in a few years. And in about 2 years you will be thinking of those 24 hours as you wonder about having the kid surgically removed from your hip.

Get some sleep while you can, mom! Snickering on the greeting card line. :laugh:
Parent - By Gunna Date 2017-08-19 7:41 AM
:grin::cool::hug:  Was so happy to hear that everything had gone well! Funny that he had to be caught, he certainly got a flying start to life... Congratulations to all of you on your beautiful family.
Parent - By Laris [us] Date 2017-08-19 10:16 AM
Congratulations!
Parent - By gophergirl [us] Date 2017-08-19 11:31 AM
Congratulations :happy::hug:
Parent - By swandive Date 2017-08-19 7:10 PM
Welcome Connor! :hug:  Not exactly the birth experience you imagined, I'm sure, but, from what I've heard, children specialize in not going along with your plans. :laugh:
Parent - By kelly_v Date 2017-08-20 7:15 PM
Welcome to the world Conner! Sorry to hear that you and your H couldn't see him right away I'm sure that was tough. Glad you are able to get your time with him and hopefully he's ready to come home soon
Parent - By BrookieCookie (Canadian Beaver) Date 2017-08-21 7:52 AM
Congratulations and sorry you are having to spend time away from the little guy while you both get stronger. I would have a nonstop meltdown but sounds like youre handling it amazing. :hug::hug:
Parent - By spccer6 [us] Date 2017-08-21 9:22 AM
:hug::hug::hug:  Congratulations!  Welcome to the world, Conner!
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-23 6:30 AM
Oh wow. What a story! Congrats!
Parent - By runningteach [us] Date 2017-08-23 3:10 PM
Congratulations!:hug:
Parent - By tritri Date 2017-08-23 5:59 PM
Weee, comes Connor into the world!  :laugh::hug:  Sorry you had to wait to hold him as much as you want to!
Parent - By easternshoregir [us] Date 2017-08-26 2:15 PM
How's it going, happysnappy? Check in with questions/concerns whenever you have a minute, we will gladly respond as best we can!
Up Topic Communities / Women / August TTC/Pregnant/PP