Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Training / Marathons / Too late Tuesday daily
- - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2017-08-01 2:49 PM
It's too late so this is all you are getting!
Run/workout
Eats/drinks
Blather

Bonus: are you ever late? or are you always early? or do you arrive right on time?
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2017-08-01 2:54 PM
My brain is fried from a crazy busy day at work, so this is the best I could come up with. And I hope that at least one other person posts so that I don't feel so lonely!

Run: I bailed on my run last night because I felt like crap from my lingering migraine. I slept like the dead last night which was nice since I've been in insomnia land lately, and woke up bright and early at 5 ready to do my speed workout. 8 x 2:00 @ 8:04. I was around 7:58 for all of them so I'm happy with that. Fortunately I found a track that is actually open that early so I didn't have to do this workout on the road. 5.1-ish miles on the day.

Eats/drinks: a Wegman's opened near us and someone brought in cookies, brownies, and cupcakes to try out from there. The cupcakes were the best out of all of them, the frosting was not too sweet. Yum! Lots of water because it's Africa hot outside.

Blather: work is nuts. I am taking Friday off again this week (going to VA for wedding dress shopping with my sis and mom) so I am cramming everything into 4 days. :cry:

Bonus: I am always early. If I'm not early I'm late.
Parent - By Eric1970 Date 2017-08-01 4:14 PM
Hi! Just posting to keep Martha company in here. I didn't run today. I have a headache and am getting paged too much for me to enjoy going for a run right now.

Run/workout: none
Eat: oatmeal cookies:happy:

Bonus: I am usually early or on time. I hate being late.
Parent - By Ed [us] Date 2017-08-01 5:56 PM
OK, more posts from New Jersey!

I swam 1600 meters in the pool at the gym this morning.

Just got home from dinner...veal w/roasted tomatoes, mushrooms & asparagus over pasta...YUM & BURP!

Bonus:  I'm usually early to on time.
Parent - By Limoboss Date 2017-08-01 7:34 PM
Will add to the NJ themed daily. 8 miles today in 63 minutes. It was wicked hot this afternoon pushing 90 degrees.

I'm always early.
Parent - By Beastie Girl [us] Date 2017-08-02 7:37 AM
All NJ all the time! :cool:
Parent - By Xtreme Taper Date 2017-08-02 1:23 PM
This is like the bridge gate of the forums.
Up Topic Training / Marathons / Too late Tuesday daily