Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, Sunday 30 July 2017
- - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-07-30 9:22 AM
Friends, friends where are you?

Post away...
Parent - - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-30 12:44 PM
oh my goodness!   Let's not make Marilyn feel unloved!!!!

Good afternoon Masters.  I know Karen has had an exciting sherpa weekend and I think Dave is driving to Michigan.  What's up with the rest of you?

We went out for date night last night, Italian beef sandwiches and then home to relax on the patio.   Today there seems to be an obscene amount of dishes to wash.  It looks as though someone broke into the house and dirtied every dish while we were out!    Once i get that out of the way I plan on a leisurely Sunday afternoon bike ride in lieu of a workout.  Load of clothes on the line, weeds to pull.  The usual summer stuff.   Hope you all are enjoying the too!!!
Parent - By oncearunner [us] Date 2017-07-30 2:27 PM
I couldn't let a day go without a daily. Thanks for keeping me company.
Parent - - By DottieO Date 2017-07-30 4:05 PM
Had a tough patient group. Happy at home on the island. The boat ride home was so pretty but very choppy so I went slow and loved every minute. Slept okay.  Having cocktails with some neighbors and tomorrow I'm running early and swimming after the run. One of my coworkers is having a cookout Wednesday so we will stop by after we drop off the grands.
Parent - By dnaff [us] Date 2017-07-30 4:23 PM
good workouts Dottie!!
Parent - By Dave59 [us] Date 2017-07-30 7:28 PM
Eight hour drive to Midland Michigan. Had to stop to administer ear drops, but all went well. I just finished a 3-hour dinner with a friend. I texted him last night and said I was coming and if he was free, could we meet? We went to a new place here called Luckys. The steaks were good.

I miss having friends. I need to do something about that when I get back to WV.

I considered driving a couple hours back tonight to break up the trip but I brought my running stuff because I wanted to go running in my old neighborhood. So I'll stay here and run.
Up Topic Communities / Masters / Sunday, Sunday 30 July 2017