Not splitting it but selfishly posting because we have news....
We've been on a roller coaster these past few weeks. I have not had one moment of calmness during this pregnancy. I'm not sure the last time I posted but here's where we are now.
We had an u/s done at 10 weeks and the OB saw abdominal herniation and a cystic hygroma (like enlarged NT, basically but kind of different).
We went to MFM and they did a scan. Abdomen looked fine but cystic hygroma was there. They did NIPT testing last Friday for chromosomal issues and results came back yesterday. All low risk, for what it tested. We still have a road of other tests to go, including a fetal echocardiogram late August but we are feeling more hopeful. The baby could be at risk for heart defects or kidney problems or other things that were not tested with the NIPT but we will see.
And we were going to wait to find out the sex but.....it's a girl! I can't believe we're having a girl. She will be the only granddaughter on both sides and likely the last grandchild so we think that is pretty cool!
Great news regarding having a girl and getting the all clear so far.
2017-07-28 11:40 AM
Great news! I've been thinking about you and wondering how things were going. Have you had any luck finding a double BOB yet?
Congrats on the girl!
Thanks! I am so used to the idea of little boys so it will be interesting having a girl!
Not yet on the bob, I saw a good one on FB marketplace but wasn't quick enough, so at least I'm seeing some. I may post an "in search of" ad there at some point once we are a little more public.
Or, if we are willing to drive a little, there are often used ones that pop up on around DC on Craigslist, that's about an hour-an hour and a half away, so worth it if we can find a used one in good shape at a good price.
We drove an hour and a half for ours. It was used but basically brand new and a better price than any around my city
35 weeks pregnant here and I.Cannot.Wait.Until.This.Is.Over. I feel like I am going to explode and I can't do anything. They are checking me all the time b/c *old* and I have been having a lot of early contractions and cramping, which isn't awesome. Baby is showing big on the ultrasounds so from that perspective too I would like to go a bit early, but not this early. Maybe in 2 weeks...please let the universe hear me. Baby is doing great so that is good. I just want to get this show on the road.
Sorry to hear about the early contractions and cramping, that sounds uncomfortable! Especially with knowing it could go on for a few more weeks. :(
It's crazy how time seems to fly at some times and just crawls along at others...
sorry to hear about the contractions/cramping, that has to be miserable, especially in July
hey just saw this!!!! Hope you are doing well and that maybe baby has already joined you earthside!!
2017-08-15 6:58 PM
Thanks. Baby still firmly lodged. Hopefully will dislodge sooner rather than later...
I'm not preggo but I want to post here because my "baby" is now 1 year and 2 weeks old and last week was his first week at daycare (half days only) and this week is his first week of full days and I hate it ! I miss him so SO much and the daycare is really nice but they don't do what I want them to for nap time no matter how many notes I send (yep I'm that mom) or how many times I talk to them about it. I wish I could just quit and be a SAHM until school but that will never happen unless we win the lottery. And I like my job and we don't play the lottery. I just miss my little Bobo so much
Powered by mwForum © 1999-2015 Markus Wichitill