Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Blogs / the four seasons
- - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2011-04-11 6:02 PM
I've been here almost a year now so I've finally come to experience the four seasons.  Let me just say, I don't think my body has fully acclimated yet to the east coast weather.

Summer - humidity sucks:cry:  this is when my running really just started on its downward spiral to its sorry state.  I couldn't handle the heat and humidity at the same time, I kept thinking last year "I can't wait for winter:laugh::cry:" because I thought it would be better for me.

Fall - I didn't even notice it at all as it seems the cold came very quickly:wtf:  I definitely enjoyed the fall leaves when they turned colors and it was definitely too short and by far my favorite season of the year:hug:

Winter - my running came to screeching halt:cry:  it was just too cold and having had lived in california for most of my life, I just could not go outside and face the wind and cold: pbbt:  hopefully next winter, I'll be better prepared:laugh:

Spring - ugghh, allergy season sucks even worse:mutmad:  so far, I'm not enjoying this season at all: pbbt:

well, that was my first year on the east coast:grin: 
Parent - By adamswims (Gone Now Adam! You pick what you want.) Date 2011-04-15 10:33 AM
:laugh::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Up Topic General / Blogs / the four seasons