I can't get over how useful the ipad has been for me. i know it's mostly a toy but seriously, i can't seem to live without it now
i don't know how i ever got alonng without it
- i finally tried to stream netflix on the ipad. the resolution was great and i did not notice any lag in the stream at all. after research, i found that a 1.5 hour movie takes up 225MB of data. makes me wish i had the ipad before AT&T eliminated the unlimited the data plan for new users
- the Allrecipes app is awesome. I don't need to lug around a big recipe book on the counter trying to balance it open. the ipad is so portable and the app actually starts the built-in timer for me for each step
- there's a lot of newsapp and I can read a lot of news sources in one place
- when I'm on long drive, I use the ipod for podcasts. I also listen to audiobooks that makes the time fly.
- I still love the size and weight that I can actually put it in my purse. I seriously have not had to play much with my laptop ever since I got the ipad
- and of course, the most useful feature for me has been the kindlle reader
i can read anywhere anytime.
it's the most useful gadget yet that I have ever owned.