Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Blogs / my cool ipad
- - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2011-02-06 2:32 PM Edited 2011-02-06 2:38 PM
I can't get over how useful the ipad has been for me.  i know it's mostly a toy but seriously, i can't seem to live without it now:shocker!:  i don't know how i ever got alonng without it:laugh:

- i finally tried to stream netflix on the ipad.  the resolution was great and i did not notice any lag in the stream at all.  after research, i found that a 1.5 hour movie takes up 225MB of data. makes me wish i had the ipad before AT&T eliminated the unlimited the data plan for new users:sad:

- the Allrecipes app is awesome.  I don't need to lug around a big recipe book on the counter trying to balance it open.  the ipad is so portable and the app actually starts the built-in timer for me for each step:shocker!:

- there's a lot of newsapp and I can read a lot of news sources in one place

- when I'm on long drive, I use the ipod for podcasts.  I also listen to audiobooks that makes the time fly.

- I still love the size and weight that I can actually put it in my purse.  I seriously have not had to play much with my laptop ever since I got the ipad

- and of course, the most useful feature for me has been the kindlle reader:cool:  i can read anywhere anytime. 

yay ipad!:grin:  it's the most useful gadget yet that I have ever owned.
Parent - - By adamswims (Gone Now Adam! You pick what you want.) Date 2011-02-07 9:23 AM
my birthday is next week.  I already have an ipod touch which does a lot of this and I won't use the 3G as I don't want to pay for it.  should I ask for the ipad?
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2011-02-08 11:27 AM
well I guess that would depend on what you want to use it for.  if your ipod touch does those things already then I think it would be repetitive: pbbt:  I like the ipad better than the ipod touch because obviously of the bigger screen and I travel a lot so I don't even need my laptop anymore most times.

if you're a geek like me, then yes most definitely:cool:
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2011-02-17 10:56 AM
so what did you end up asking for your birthday?:grin:
Up Topic General / Blogs / my cool ipad