Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Blogs / birds were chirping!
- - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-07-11 10:18 PM
sos there's a lot of ivy to be pulled from our yard and for the past couple of weekends, schwing has been kind enough to go out in the heat and humidity to clear the ivy:shocker!::hug:  yesterday, he was hard at work and was trying to pull ivy from one of the trees.  then he said as he was pulling hard on one of the branches, he didn't notice that there was a bird nest on top of the tree:shocker!:  and the birds started chirping at him:laugh::hug:  we're so glad they did that cos then their bird nest was saved and they still have a home:hug:

i thought it was a cute and sweet story:blush::hug: 

on a side note, as soon as he clears all of the ivy, we're going to start working on a vegetable garden:shocker!:  i'm really bad at growing plants so i'm hoping he has a green thumb: pbbt:  it would be cool to grow some tomatoes, peppers, okras, and eggplants:cool:
Parent - - By adamswims (Gone Now Adam! You pick what you want.) Date 2010-07-12 6:30 PM
you're supposed to wait until you're married to have him doing a "honey do" list.  now it should be sex and more sex until the honeymoon is over. : pbbt:
Parent - - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-07-13 11:46 AM
i can't help it if he's the bestest sweetest and mostest awesomest fiance in the whole wide world:cool:
Parent - - By adamswims (Gone Now Adam! You pick what you want.) Date 2010-08-01 2:57 PM
he's only doing those things because he hopes it will lead to sex.  I'm a man.  I know these things. : pbbt:
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-08-07 8:39 PM
mebe there's a reason i ask him to do those things:mischief:
Parent - - By schwing [us] Date 2010-08-07 8:33 PM
i whacked some weeds.... c'mere :evil::mischief:
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-08-07 8:38 PM
:grin::evil::evil::evil:
Parent - - By schwing [us] Date 2010-08-07 8:34 PM
and we're gonna be the only peeps planting a garden in december :laugh::cry:
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-08-07 8:39 PM
:laugh: no worries, there's supposed to be lots of plants that grow in the winter:cry:
Up Topic General / Blogs / birds were chirping!