Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Blogs / i have become boring :meh:
- - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-03-20 4:21 PM
it's saturday, sunny outside, not too cold, not too hot.  the weather is at a cool 66F outside:cool:

and yet i'm indoors and all i want to do is lay around and read:cry:  i've been racking my brain trying to come up with places to go to but i'm just feeling too lazy i guess: pbbt:

i remember a time when i was younger and i had cool stuff to do every weekend:sad:  and peeps would ask me "hey what cool stuff did you do this weekend?:cool:"  and i'd mesmerize them with tales of cool and exciting adventures i had partaken in the past 48 hours:mischief:: pbbt::roll:  it was like Amazing Race meets Indiana Jones kind of adventures:cool:

and today here i sit, listening to music, my dutch door open, and wanting nothing but peace and relaxation:cool:
Parent - - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-03-20 4:54 PM
perhaps I can use this as an excuse for my boringness, except I'm already breaking the rules by posting this:meh:

but I do like the idea of their 10 principles:cool:

can you unplug for 24 hours?:wink:
Parent - - By schwing [us] Date 2010-03-28 5:41 PM
and i'm supposed to overlook that the candlemaker, baker, and winemaker all got exemptions from the no commerce clause :meh:
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-03-28 8:23 PM
:laugh::laugh:

i did think that of all the peeps i know, you'd be the one able to unplug for 24 hours:grin:
trini:hug:
Parent - - By schwing [us] Date 2010-03-28 5:40 PM
what kinda adventures :O
and what kinda cool stuff didya wanna do this weekend? :D

I think i've always been a boring peeps :p
I wanna be there :evil:

schwing :hug:
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-03-28 8:25 PM
ok well i might have exaggerated the amazing race meets indiana jones part:blush:

but i used to do lots of stuff:cry:

you should be here:evil:  and you're the most fun peep to be with:hug:
trini:hug:
Parent - By Trinity (Troublemaker) Date 2010-03-28 8:59 PM
oh! and for this weekend, I wanted to go to south carolina:evil:
Up Topic General / Blogs / i have become boring :meh: