Not logged inRunango Running Forum
Forum Reset Last Read Help Search Register Login
Up Topic General / Forum Related / Could you please just charge us?
- - By Blueberry Sky Date 2009-09-20 9:21 PM
We've long wanted to help support this forum... can you just set up a Paypal acct and let us pay you so we aren't always seeing TOO MANY CONNECTIONS
or down all day? We so appreciate all you do and we want to help, LET US!!
:hug:
Parent - - By noskillz (Techus Dorkus Maximus) Date 2009-09-29 11:50 PM Edited 2009-09-29 11:57 PM
:blush::happy:

I know... its been bad as the size of the database has grown while the server capacity has not.       I apologize to everyone, I know its been a real pain.  :sad:

I don't know that charging would be a good idea, but, I've put a Donate link at the top of the forum and a button at the bottom which will allow paypal donations which will go to the monthly server hosting/bandwidth fees and hardware upgrades.     If anyone has paypal funds in their accout and would rather pay that way (saves the fees that paypal charges) send me a PM or email.   Or, if you rather not use paypal I can provide an address to mail a payment to.

As far as the server capacity, help is on the way... very soon. 

Thanks for posting this.... :happy::hug:
Hidden post (unapproved)
Hidden post (unapproved)
Hidden post (unapproved)
Hidden post (unapproved)
Hidden post (unapproved)
Parent - - By noskillz (Techus Dorkus Maximus) Date 2009-11-25 6:13 PM
Server update

I have acquired a new server and built it to place in the datacenter to replace this one.    I need to find a time to make an overnight trip to Dallas to bring it up there and put it in...

Thank you to everyone who contributed, it is really appreciated. 

Happy Holidays. :happy::hug:
Hidden post (unapproved)
Hidden post (unapproved)
Up Topic General / Forum Related / Could you please just charge us?